(The Lost Boys) Dwayne

A (Aftercare)

Dwayne treats you like a queen/king! Holding you tightly with your head resting on his chest. He'll whisper sweet compliments into your ear as you slowly go to sleep. Gently caressing your body and planting soft kisses onto your skin.

B (Their favorite body part on you and them)

His favorite body part on him is his chest/abs. I mean, they're one of the biggest reasons why he catches people's attention. His favorite body part on you is your eyes. Dwayne just loves to see your beautiful eyes glisten with pure affection.

C (Anything to do with cum)

Usually cums on your chest/ass, which he'll clean up soon after. Dwayne sorta likes seeing you marked with his cum all over your skin. But if you want him to cum inside you then he'd happily obliged.

D (Dirty secret)

Dwayne loves doing anal with you. He just loves to see you crumble from the pain and pleasure you're receiving. Having your ass being ripped open from his rough thrusts inside you. Afterwards though he will be very gentle and give you lots of praise.

E (Experience, how experienced are they?)

He has a lot of experience. He could get anyone in bed just from his deep and intense stare he gives people.

F (Favorite position)

Missionary. It may seem vanilla but Dwayne likes a position where he can see your face. So he can gaze into your lovely eyes.

G (Goofy or serious in the moment?)

Dwayne is 100% serious, he takes love making seriously. He would be worshiping and complimenting you 24/7. 

H (Hair, how well are they groomed?)

It's smooth and nice down there. He waxes whenever he can, because it'll be better for skin to skin contact when you make love.

I (Intimacy, how are they during the moment?)

He is very romantic and gentle during sex. It's all about you and takes care of your pleasure before his. Dwayne can be rough at times though. Rough to the point where he may vamp out and bites you in sensitive places (neck, thighs etc).

J (Jacking off, views on masturbation)

I don't think Dwayne masturbates that much. I mean, he probably jacks off like once a month (possibly more) but that's it.

K (Their kinks)

Overstimulation, biting, cockwarming, period sex, slight exhibitionism, marking, praise/worship kink.

L (Location, their favorite place to be intimate.)

Either your place or inside the cave. He likes his privacy and prefers nothing to interrupt this wonderful moment between you two. However, if you want to do something more risky and fuck somewhere in public, his fav spot would be inside dressing rooms of clothing stores.

M (Motivation, what gets them going?)

I guess being more physical with you. Holding hands, sweet and quick kisses, you sitting on his lap: he just loves being so close to you! When you're both cuddling in bed or in public - as your hand runs through his hair- just makes him feel appreciated and loved. 

N (No! Something they wouldn't do)

I don't know what to say for this one. I guess -if you're a girl- pegging him is something he doesn't want to do. Dwayne is always the dom and isn't really interested in pegging.

O (Oral, preference in giving or receiving)

He prefers to give than receive. He wants you to feel loved and show how much he loves you. Dwayne would take his time and satisfying your needs. He only receives when you offer to. If you want to give him head then go on. Dwayne holds your hair as you suck him off, but doesn't let you take full control.

P (Pace, fast and rough or slow and sensual?)

Dwayne is mostly slow and sensual, but can be rough when he wants to be. When you have sex with Dwayne is will be mainly slow, passionate and deep throughout. He usually wants to take his time. 

Q (Quickies, their opinion on quickies rather than proper sex)

Who doesn't love a good quickie? Even though he prefers proper sex, he still doesn't mind having a quickie every now and again.

R (Risks, are they game to experiment, do they take risks?)

If you want to, then sure he's down. Dwayne is fine with taking any risks as long as you're comfortable with it. Also, as long as it isn't the boys that could potentially catch you both. It'll kinda ruin the moment if it was one of the boys interrupting (especially if it's Paul).

S (Stamina, how many rounds can they go for? How long do they usually last for?)

Although he has a lot of stamina, he wants to take his time with you. Which means you don't have many rounds, but it will last for a very long time. Around 3 rounds a night.

T (Toys, do they own toys? Do they use them?)

I don't see Dwayne being that interested in using toys. However, if you want to try some out then he wouldn't object.

U (Unfair, how much do they like to tease)

Isn't much of a teaser, but hates it when you tease him. No matter how long you tease him, he will try his best to not give in. When he has had enough of your teasing, he'll be overpowering you in less than a second. Pining you down and giving you what you want. Teasing him mostly ends with rough sex.

V (Volume,how loud are they? What kind of noises do they make?)

He is rather quiet in bed. Other than some sweet compliments and grunts during sex, he is mostly quiet. So he could hear your voice moaning his name. Your moans are just music to his ears.

W (Wildcard, random head cannon)

He sorta has a thing for marking you. It's honestly more of a vampire thing. Dwayne would bite places where it can be visible; so people know that you're taken.

X (X-ray, what's going on in their pants?)

Dwayne is around average size (5.7 inches) and isn't as thick as David.

Y (Yearning, how high is their sex drive?)

All of the boys have a high sex drive, but Dwayne would the lowest out of the four. Not saying he has a low sex drive but he isn't as sexual/horny as the boys.

Z( How fast do they fall asleep afterwards?)

If it's nearing sunrise, he'll just sleep in bed with you (but waits for you to fall asleep first). If it's during the night, Dwayne would encourage for you to sleep before kissing your forehead; either leaving to feed or just reads you asleep. With your head against his chest.