Sidney Prescott

A (Aftercare)

Definitely wants to cuddle or have a bath together. Sidney would just want to relax with you and be in each other's loving embrace.

B (Their favourite body part on you and them)

Her favourite body part on you is your chest. It wouldn't matter the size of your chest Sidney will rest her head there when she needs a hug. Her favourite body part on herself is her legs. Sidney just likes how supple and long her legs are.

C (Anything to do with cum)

She prefers to cum in/around your sex because she doesn't want to make a mess. Plus, Sidney is kinda into creampie and how dirty this can be regarded.

D (Dirty secret)

Sidney is kinda into tying you or herself up. She has seen images of people in bondage rope and she's interested in tying a variety of knot patterns on your body.

E (Experience, how experienced are they?)

Well if you've seen the movies then it's obvious that Sidney has enough experience.

F (Favorite position)

Sidney really likes the cowgirl position because she gets to be the more dominant one and loves to see your flustered face.

G (Goofy or serious in the moment?)

It can be a mix of goofy and serious but it would more likely be serious. Sidney doesn't mind having a couple of dirty jokes during the moment.

H (Hair, how well are they groomed?)

She doesn't keep completely smooth down there; only has a small amount of hair. Sidney doesn't care whether you shave or not as long as there isn't too much below the belt.

I (Intimacy, how are they during the moment?)

Slow and romantic. Sidney loves to take her time and build up the anticipation for pleasure.

J (Jacking off, views on masturbation)

Sidney doesn't really masturbate that often. When she does though she'll want it to last before she cums. Putting herself on edge before starting again.

K (Their kinks)

Overstimulation, edging, praise kink, thigh riding, fem dom, creampie, slight bondage,

L (Location, their favourite place to be intimate.)

Sidney is fine with having sex anywhere as long as there isn't a huge risk.

M (Motivation, what gets them going?)

I guess, being extra lovely dovey with her. Giving her gifts, loads of physical affection and whatever romantic act you do will make Sidney swoon.

N (No! Something they wouldn't do)

Including knife play. I'm sure we all know the reasons why.

O (Oral, preference in giving or receiving)

Sidney doesn't really have a preference; she will do whatever she is down for. Just when she goes down on you, don't pull her hair too roughly cause that will just annoy her and make her stop.

P (Pace, fast and rough or slow and sensual?)

She likes it to be slow and sensual. With all of the shit Sidney has been through she'd like to have some tenderness and romance during this moment.

Q (Quickies, their opinion on quickies rather than proper sex)

Yeah, Sidney doesn't mind having quickies. Usually, she'd just wait for you to initiate them though.

R (Risks, are they game to experiment, do they take risks?)

It depends on what type of risk is it. If a risk involves doing something in a public changing room, Sidney is down to do it. Yet if it involves dire pain then it is a hard no.

S (Stamina, how many rounds can they go for? How long do they usually last for?)

Can go for 3 rounds a night. Sidney wants sex to last for a while since it is kinda more romantic for her.

T (Toys, do they own toys? Do they use them?)

She's not that interested in using toys. It would be rare for Sidney to suggest or agree with using toys. The toy she would use frequently though-if you'd even call it that- is bondage rope.

U (Unfair, how much do they like to tease)

There can be some teasing but she wouldn't let it go for long before doing something about it.

V (Volume, how loud are they? What kind of noises do they make?)

Sidney will make low moans and give you tons of praise. 

W (Wildcard, random head cannon)

In the mornings, when Sidney wakes up before you she'll make you both breakfast and maybe make you some coffee/tea (depending on your preference).

X (X-ray, what's going on in their pants?)

Her chest is an A-cup size and her butt isn't too small.

Y (Yearning, how high is their sex drive?)

It's slightly below an average sex drive. Neither too high nor too low. 

Z( How fast do they fall asleep afterwards?)

If Sidney has had a rough day, she'd go to sleep in about 5 minutes. If she doesn't though, Sidney can stay up for a surprisingly long time. After sex, she'll have a quick shower/bath, brush her hair, get dressed and get on with her day.