Otis Driftwood

A (Aftercare)

At best you'll get is Otis wrapping an arm around your hip/waist before pulling your body against his. Occasionally he will mutter things that can somewhat be seen as praise (e.g. 'what a perfect slut you were') before going to sleep.

B (Their favourite body part on you and them)

His favourite body part on you is your chest. It doesn't matter that much to Otis if your chest is big or small he wants to hold/grab your chest and lay his head between your breasts/pecs. His favourite body part on himself is his arms. They are quite muscular despite how skinny they are. 

C (Anything to do with cum)

Otis likes to cum on your body since he finds it hot and it can be another way to degrade you. Plus, he might want to try to mix your blood with his cum and make you taste it.

D (Dirty secret)

He's open about what he is into, mostly. One thing he keeps secret is that angry/jealous sex is a secret turn-on for Otis.

E (Experience, how experienced are they?)

As you can tell from the movies, Otis is very experienced and knows what to do.

F (Favorite position)

He doesn't have a preference on what position you both do but does like to vary which ones you do during rounds.

G (Goofy or serious in the moment?)

There can be a couple of jokes thrown around during sex unless Otis is very frustrated. When he is in a mood maybe 2 or 3 jokes can be made but don't try to attempt more or his mood will get worse.

H (Hair, how well are they groomed?)

Well, like his beard, he lets it grow down there; every once in a while he tries to trim it. Otis would prefer for you to shave but if you're adamant about not doing so then he'll soon shut up about it. 

I (Intimacy, how are they during the moment?)

Fast and rough all the way. Otis finds slow and sensual sex to be rather boring. The only time he will try to slow his pace is when you genuinely need it to be slow.

J (Jacking off, views on masturbation)

I'm not sure why but I don't see him masturbating that frequently XD. If he's in the mood then he'll simply just go to you.

K (Their kinks)

I'd just list his top kinks because I bet Otis is into so many you would lose count: BDSM, degradation (giving), blood kink and cockwarming.

L (Location, their favourite place to be intimate.)

He doesn't really have a favourite since it wouldn't matter where you both are fucking. Especially if you're both on the run, you can't stay in one place for too long so he can't waste time.

M (Motivation, what gets them going?)

Honestly, Otis doesn't need much to motivate him. If he wants to have sex then he is going to have sex as soon as he can. If you want to have sex just do something that slightly hints at sex and he's ready.

N (No! Something they wouldn't do)

Although Otis is a fucking freak I feel like he'd say no to sex if it involved bodily fluids that weren't blood, cum and sweat/tears. He may be a maniac but there are very few limits he has.

O (Oral, preference in giving or receiving)

He prefers receiving but is down to eat/suck you off when you beg for it.

P (Pace, fast and rough or slow and sensual?)

Like Otis will ever be slow and sensual during the moment; it's always fast and rough with this guy.

Q (Quickies, their opinion on quickies rather than proper sex)

On occasions, Otis would initiate a quickie if he was in the mood or was bored and didn't know what else to do. He doesn't have much of an opinion on quickies.

R (Risks, are they game to experiment, do they take risks?)

Yep, when you offer to do some form of risk -make it sound kind of like a dare to do- then Otis will be down.

S (Stamina, how many rounds can they go for? How long do they usually last for?)

I feel like Otis would want to see how many rounds you two could reach so I'd say he can go for 5 rounds.

T (Toys, do they own toys? Do they use them?)

Sure he is all right with using a couple of toys but wouldn't use toys frequently. Though they are mainly used when you suggest them instead.

U (Unfair, how much do they like to tease)

Oh, the dude is a major tease mainly because he loves messing with you. If you tease back then it'll only make it more amusing to him.

V (Volume, how loud are they? What kind of noises do they make?)

Otis isn't THAT loud during sex like not loud enough that you can clearly hear him through the walls.

W (Wildcard, random head cannon)

When he's not killing/torturing people, Otis likes to spend time with you lounging around or doing activities. It's nice to have a simple quiet moment with you.

X (X-ray, what's going on in their pants?)

He is just above average (5.8 inches) and is neither thick nor too thin.

Y (Yearning, how high is their sex drive?)

It's pretty high but it is not like he wants to have sex 24/7.

Z( How fast do they fall asleep afterwards?)

In about 10 minutes Otis nods off with an arm over your waist/hip. Although he can go to sleep quickly he can be awoken by certain sounds.