Bo Sinclair

A (Aftercare)

Bo isn't that good with aftercare. He isn't much of a 'touchy' guy. After sex, he'll just have a cigarette then goes to sleep. It may take some time before Bo will be more relaxed with cuddling. He does like them, it's just that he isn't use to cuddling. It's just that he needs to know if he could trust you first. He doesn't like showing his softer side, especially in front of his brothers.

B (Their favorite body part on you and them)

Bo's favorite body part on you is your hips. He loves to hold them as he fucks you from behind; maybe he can leave some bruises as well. Bo is rather vain; he knows he is a handsome man. However, he would have to say his smile is his favorite body part. His smile is what attracts potential victims into trusting him. Plus you always like to compliment him on his smile.

C (Anything to do with cum)

Loves to cum all over your chest and face. He sometimes likes to make a mess and find you hot with his cum all over you. Also, he likes to cum inside and your mouth as well. It's a way to show that you're his.

D (Dirty secret)

He loves to leave hickeys, bruises, etc all around your body. It's like he is marking you as his. If you don't want to have any of these, he'll understand (But might be a little petty about it). Seeing a bunch of hickeys along your neck is such a turn on for him. Bo also likes seeing you dress up or put on some lingerie for him.

E (Experience, how experienced are they?)

This man is very experienced. Bo has the charisma and the body to attract the women. Just smiling at a woman makes them turn into putty in his hands. He had one night stands before in neighboring towns or random motels. So he knows his way around the human body.

F (Favorite position)

He likes to fuck you from behind, it's like he is taking away your innocence in this position. It also makes him feel more in control. Having you in this position allows him to spank you and talk dirty in your ear. He knows what his voice does to you. 

G (Goofy or serious in the moment?)

Sometimes he can be a little goofy. Adding in some dirty jokes in the bedroom talk, just enough to make you laugh.

H (Hair, how well are they groomed?)

Although Bo keeps his hair and face tidy, he doesn't care that much below. Compared to his brothers, he is the most clean out of the three. There will only be a cursory clip every now and then. If you ask for him to cut he'll be chill with it.

I (Intimacy, how are they during the moment?)

Bo is mostly rough and the dominate one in bed. He always wants to be the dominate one due to his past. He doesn't like someone being in control of him. But with some patience he will become more loving and softer. Bo just wants to know if he can trust you.

J (Jacking off, views on masturbation)

Bo does it a lot. He would have a couple of pictures of you in sexy lingerie at the gas station. Usually keeping one in his pocket in case he needs to blow some steam off.

K (Their kinks)

There are a couple of kinks Bo is interested in: Agoraphilia, impact play(such as spanking), chocking, marking, breeding, exhibitionism, begging, dirty talk and is a bit into wax play.

L (Location, their favorite place to be intimate.)

In the church. Out of all of the places you fuck, he'd have to choose the church. He likes to have some role play there; with you being the comforting girlfriend whilst he is a mourner. Plus, having the other 'mourners' around you both fucking does feed into his Agoraphilia.

M (Motivation, what gets them going?)

You sucking on a Popsicle, wearing short and tight clothes etc. Any of those simple things gets him hot and ready. Just bend over in front of him and he'll be fucking you right then and there.

N (No! Something they wouldn't do)

Never will he or you be tied up. His past left him with some emotional issues. It's a huge trigger for Bo. Neither of you will be in cuffs, ropes or tape during sex. If you want to hold his wrists, you'd either have to ask him or wait a little bit longer in the relationship.

O (Oral, preference in giving or receiving)

Bo prefers receiving. Whenever he gives to you it's because he feels like you deserve it. He wants to the focus point during your encounters. Just look up at him as you give him oral, he will fucking melt.

P (Pace, fast and rough or slow and sensual?)

He loves hot, fast and rough sex, but his pacing is more steady than fast. Bo would want the moment to last for a while. So it's a good middle-speed with his hard thrusts. However, he can be slow and sensual; it just isn't very frequent.

Q (Quickies, their opinion on quickies rather than proper sex)

Of course he loves quickies! Anytime anywhere: on the couch? Yes. In his truck? hell yeah. Over the kitchen table? Fuck yes.  

R (Risks, are they game to experiment, do they take risks?)

Yeah Bo's down for experimenting. If you want to try some new kinks your interested in, you will need to convince him first before trying it out. He's down to try out some new positions with you in bed as well.

S (Stamina, how many rounds can they go for? How long do they usually last for?)

Bo can go up for 3, 4 rounds tops. If he is in an angry/jealous mood though, it will only last for 2 rounds. But he will make it last for a very long time.

T (Toys, do they own toys? Do they use them?)

He does have a collection of toys to use. He either bought them or surprisingly found them inside some visitors' cars. Although he doesn't use them frequently, he wouldn't mind testing some of them with you. His favorite toy to use on you is the collar.

U (Unfair, how much do they like to tease)

Oh, Bo loves to tease you. But hates when it's the other way around. Teasing you is a way of punishment when you've been bad (such as flirting with visitors just to annoy Bo). He'd stick a hand down your pants, play with you to get you wet, then leaves the room.

V (Volume,how loud are they? What kind of noises do they make?)

Both of you get really loud. You're so loud sometimes Vincent can hear you outside of the bedroom. Poor Vincent. Bo mostly grunts and groans loudly. Then he might start cussing and talking dirty to you.

W (Wildcard, random head cannon)

He likes to have sex in the church, the movie theater, his truck, the gas station basically anywhere in the town. No one could catch you in the act. A part from his brothers and unexpected visitors. Bo kinda likes the 'townsfolk' watching you both fuck.

X (X-ray, what's going on in their pants?)

Bo is average size, but is a bit thick.

Y (Yearning, how high is their sex drive?)

Fairly high but isn't over the top. Bo is always ready for some sexy fun when it comes around. Just sit on his lap and grind against him; he'll go wild.

Z( How fast do they fall asleep afterwards?)

As it says above, he just has a smoke before going to sleep. But there is that small moment where Bo will hold onto you before going to bed. It may not last long but it's nice and comforting for you both. It is just Bo isn't much of a caring guy; he feels weak and embarrassed when he is soft. So he tries to hide his soft side as much as he could.