Chapter Three

🙆🏽Naya At the top or on the side🙎🏽

Chapter Three

DeShawn followed Kiahah to her house. He couldn't help but think how much she has changed since they last saw each other. He called Dwayne to tell him that he had not one but two children by Kiahah. He still can't believe that she kept that from him.

"Hey man,"

"Hey. So I'm getting a divorce,"

"Really why?" Dwayne says in a sarcastic voice.

"ha ha. She was cheating and Chance isn't my son,"

"Damn. That's cold hearted. Where you at now?"

"Headed to Kiahah house,"

"Huh? How did you find her? Where did she come from? Why are you going to her house?"

"Don't play stupid. You know exactly where she is. Doesn't she call you like once a week?"

"Yeah but I don't play house with her. She mainly calls to talk about you and ask how you are. Don't get no twisted little shit in your head. I don't want Kiahah. I didn't even know she stayed in Georgia,"

"Sorry man. My mind is really fucked over right now. She has two kids. Twins,"

"Well that's good for her. I hope their father is in their lives,"

"He hasn't been but he will be for now on. Next time you see Naya be sure to hit her for me. Ask her why the fuck she didn't tell me that Kiahah never got the fucking abortion,"

"Wait wait wait. They're your kids?"

"Yeah. The little girl drew it out for me. She acts just like Ki Ki. Pretty like her too. The little boy. Damn he looks just like me,"

"What's their names?"

"DeShawn and DeShawnie,"

"Damn. Didn't waste no time thinking about names," Dwayne said laughing. "Why do I need to hit Naya. Why would you automatically think I will see her before you do?"

"She knew that Kiahah had them. Be real. You will see Naya way before I do,"

"Alright whatever. I gotta go. You can beat your twin I can't," Dwayne says before hanging up the phone. DeShawn pulled into the garage beside Kiahah like that's where he's supposed to be. He gets DeShawn and DeShawnie out of the car and carries them inside.

"Tell me about your pregnancy,". DeShawn says lowly

"It wasn't crazy bad until like the fifth month. I almost miscarried. I was in bed rest for about a month and a half. The doctors thought I was too big to be having one baby and turns out I was having two. We didn't know until Shawnie came out that there was another one. The doctors all thought I was just in pain when I told them that another was coming out. Then out came Shawn. I didn't want to the know sex until I had them so I didn't ask what it was. I had the baby naturally. No medicine and it hurt like a motherlover. But I wouldn't change a thing if I had the option. They were so little and cute," Kiahah says, "I have videos of them. That's if you want to see them. Shawnie started walking first but Shawn started talking first. Shawnie used to make Shawn play dress up and have tea parties with her. She still does. She's the oldest so she thinks that she's the boss," Kiahah told him teary eyed.

DeShawn looked at the little kids he was holding and feels terrible about the fact that he hasn't been in their lives. Had he known he would have been in their lives. He should have gotten that straight five years ago and he would have been able to live with the woman who loves him and he would be able to have seen her belly swell with his children. He should have been there. He has no excuses for hurting her like that. He wanted her. He always has but Kiahah is a woman now. If he wants to have her and take care of their children with her he has to man up and treat her how she deserves to be treated. He looks at her once more and nods at her question.