Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

Kiahah wakes up disoriented and sore all over. She looks around and realizes that it wasn't a bad dream.

"Look she finally woke up," the female voice said. Johnny begins to clap.

"About time. I decided that I'm not gonna wait until Friday to take what's mine. I had planned to get your beats and then kill them but this is much more satisfying. I want to let you know that I never wanted to be with you. I was trying to sleep with you so that Tallah wouldn't have to worry about you taking him back. Plus I hate you. Why the fuck would you do something like get a fucking tattoo with his name on it? This is my real girlfriend. Now I'm going to give you one more chance to look into the camera and say help and I might spare you," he tells her looking at her with hatred, malice, and lust in his eyes. Kiahah turns her head towards the camera and goes to speak, but she turns and spits in his face. He smirks at her before grabbing something off the table and hitting her upside the head with it. Her vision starts to get blurry. She looks at the object in his hand and sees a gun.

"She's about to pass out, bae," the woman says. Kiahah's seeing black dots cloud her vision.

"Yeah. I see that. Well we'll come back down here in two hours," they both head upstairs. Kiahah's trying to find a way to get out of here. She loosens her right hand then goes to grab her phone in her left pocket. Fucking idiot. How do you not take your victim's phone? Kiahah thinks. She's trying to focus before passing out. She finally grabs her phone and God must be looking down on her because her battery isn't dead. She unlocks it and sends a text to DeShawn.

Baby. Look. Johnny got me and he's planning on killing me. I love you Shawn. I Love you so FUCKING much. I need you to take care of our babies and Strawberry. That's all I need. Call the police. I turned on my GPS and I guess you can find me. I love you Shawnie.

Kiahah sent the message and put her phone back in her pocket and stuffed her wrist back in the loop. She says a prayer before her world turned black.

Hello...... Kiahah got balls huh?.....um happy reading...... I decided that I will do Dwayne and Naya a book but it's gonna go back in time and well you'll see if you wanna read. 😁👸🏽😚😘