Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

Kiahah wakes up feeling strangely relaxed then memories of last night began to flood her mind. She looked over at DeShawn and smiles to know that he didn't leave her last night. She really loves him. She can't love him again. How is she meant to go there again. She started tracing the outline of his face with her finger and she stopped to see if there were any differences from his sleeping form. Don't judge her. She loved his so much it hurt her. She noticed a small scar above his left eyebrow and began to wonder what happened. She looked at his lips and saw the scratch that's been there since she met him. She know where it came from. One on Tallah's brothers cut DeShawn with a blade when they were in high school as a warning not to hurt his little sister. Kiahah laughs silently and sarcastically at the irony of who hurt who. Before she knew it her finger was being sucked into DeShawn's mouth. When he released it his eyes opened.

"What is your crazy ass doing ma?" DeShawn asked her in a sleep filled voice.

"Looking at you," she replied truthfully.

"Tonight how about we go to the club since you've never been,"

"What makes you automatically assume that I've never been to a club?"

"You graduated early,started a career, then have three children to take care of. Please ma correct me if I'm wrong,"

Kiahah looks down with a small blush evident on her face, "I guess you're right,"

"When is daddy ever wrong?"

"When he married Tallah," Kiahah responded hoping she hasn't overstepped her boundaries but is relieved when DeShawn laughed wholeheartedly and nodded at her.

"Baby momma right as always," DeShawn replied.

"You're stupid,"

"For you,"

"And cheesy,"

"You love me though huh?" DeShawn says in a playful way. DeShawn looks over at Kiahah who is looking at her nails.

"Yeah sure why not?"

"Of course you love daddy,"

"You hungry?"

"Yeah ma. You gonna cook for me?"

"Yeah whatchu want?"

"It doesn't matter," Kiahah nods in response and gets out of bed and head downstairs. Kiahah started to cook a big breakfast but she realized that it was only her and DeShawn there so she settled on something small. A few minutes after they started eating DeShawn's phone rang.

"Hey Naya. What's wrong?"

"The twins. The twins," Naya replied in a panicked voice.

"What's wrong with my babies?"

"Shawnie is having an asthma attack and Shawn won't stop crying. I can't find Shawnie's inhaler," Kiahah jumps up.

"Tell her to breathe slowly or try to. Get her some water. I'll be there in a few minutes," DeShawn says before hanging up the phone.

Kiahah and DeShawn rush to Naya's house. When they get there Shawnie runs in her dad's arms.

"Daddy. I was so scwared. I cwouldn't brweathe and it was tewrrible. I'm so happy you're here now," DeShawn squeezes her close. He's seen Candy have an asthma attack and it really is scary. He kisses his daughter on her head and smiles at her to let her know it's okay now. Little DeShawn comes in the room and grabs his mother's leg.

"Shawnie started brweathing weirdly and I got scwared," he says timidly.

"Sorry for interrupting your weekend," Naya tells them.

"It's never an interruption when it deals with my babies," DeShawn told her, "you wanna stay with Auntie Naya until tomorrow or go home tonight?"

"Tomorrow. We was hwaving fun," DeShawnie tells her daddy.

"Ok. Me and mommy will be back tomorrow," DeShawn said before kissing both of the twins on the head and leaving.

Hey lovely readers. This chapter might not make any sense and I know it's short but I've been a little busy so I haven't been able to put my 110% in this chapter. Hope you like it nonetheless. Thanks for reading. Thanks for the votes. 😘😁👸🏽 Feel free to check out my other stories. If yah wanna of course.