Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

Kiahah tucked both of them in Shawnie's bed and let them sleep.

The next morning Kiahah woke up with a pair of arms wound around her waist. She started to panic. She never let Jonathan stay over. The tensed even more when a pair of lips attached themselves to her ear.

"Stop moving," a voice whispered. Then a hand trailed its way to her sleeping shorts and dove into her panties. "Or I'll make you squirm for real," he said before pinching her clit.

"DeShawn?" Kiahah asked. Then those fingers began to make their way toward her core.

"Yeah. Were you expecting someone else?" He said to her as he drove his fingers into her. "How are you this tight?" DeShawn asked her. When he felt her tense up he began to slow his pace and tease her. He knew she was a few seconds from begging. Five. Four. Three. Two.

"Don't stop. Please more. Please," she started sobbing. He had awoken a fire that had not been lit in five years. She felt those lips again and she knew he was about to make her do some begging.

"Tell me this pussy is mine. Only mine. Tell me you're mine," DeShawn said before biting her neck.

"It's yours,"

"What's mine baby," he said pulling his fingers out to pinch her clit again. He brought his other hand up to pull and twist her rock hard nipples.

"This pu-," she started.

"MOOMMMYY," two small voices screamed in unison. Kiahah groaned loudly before pushing DeShawn away from her. He laughed wholeheartedly at her discomfort.

"I can take care of you later if you finish that sentence," he added after he finished laughing. Kiahah rolled her eyes, looked at the time and left out of the room. Kiahah walked to their room and got them up.

"Mornin mommy," DeShawnie said with a smile. "I hungry,"

"Ok baby. DeShawn are you hungry?" He shook his head.

"Can I keep on mwy jammies?" DeShawn asked her.

"Yeah baby," Kiahah told him.

"Daddy!" DeShawnie shrieked when DeShawn appeared at the door. He came in and picked her up. "We go downstairs. Mommy gotta cook," she tells him.

"Grab that blanket for me," Kiahah told him. She walked down the hall way with DeShawn in her arms. "Strawberry. It's time for you to get up so you can go to school,"

"But my nephew is sick. That means I don't have to go to school," she replies back.

"No no no. You gotta go to school. Your nephew has a mom and dad. He's good. Get dressed," Kiahah said before leaving to go downstairs. "Move," she says to (daddy) DeShawn.

"It's excuse me," he said.

"Not when I own the house it's not," she told him as he got off of the couch where she lied her son down. "What do you want to eat Shawnie?"

"Ewgg. Swausage. And bwiscuit," she tells her. "Wah bout daddy? You not gonna cook for him?" The little girl asked her mother.

"Ask daddy what he wants. Then tell me what he wants," DeShawn wanted to smile but he knew she was only doing this because their children were present.

"He swaid that he wants a muffie and ahpple juice," DeShawnie tells her. Kiahah nodded at the little girl. DeShawn entertained his daughter while Kiahah cooked. Kiahah couldn't help but feel a little bit envious of the attention that Shawnie gave her dad.

"Here Strawberry. You can eat on your way to school," she told her little sister when she walked downstairs.

"Ok. Bye Kia. Bye Shawn. Bye Shawnie. Byyyee DeShawn," she said.

"Come sit at the table and eat Shawnie,"

"Yes ma'am. Come on Shawn. Get up,"

"He's sick baby. Let him lay there," Kiahah told her daughter. "Are you bringing your ass to the table or not?" Kiahah directed her question to her baby daddy.

"Um yeah," DeShawn said watching her. He went and sat at the side of the table.

"No. That's Shawn's seat. You sit there," DeShawnie pointed at the head of the table. DeShawn hesitated but sat there anyway. Kiahah sat a plate in front of him and his mouth instantly watered.

"I'm not her so don't treat me like I am. I would never feed you a muffin and some juice. Eat," Kiahah tells him as she walks over to the couch. "Baby boy are you hungry?" Kiahah asked him.

"No mommy,"

"Here. Eat a little of this so you can take your medicine. Okay,"

"I no want it,"

"I know but you need it. Just a little piece please,"

"Okay," he said as he took the biscuit and began nibbling on it. Kiahah went back in the kitchen and got his medicine.

"Sit up baby boy. Drink this. It will make you feel better okay,"

"Otay mommy," he said as he drunk the medicine. "Can me have suhm juice?"

"Yeah baby. Let me get it for you," Kiahah told him.

"I'll get it," (daddy) DeShawn said before going over to the fridge and opening it to get the juice. "What kind?"

"Ahpple," DeShawnie told him. He nodded and fixed three glasses of apple juice. He gave Shawnie a glass before going over to his son and handing him one.

"Thank yuh," the little boy said.

"You're welcome," came the reply. DeShawn watched Kiahah as she nursed their son with patience that he knows Tallah has never possessed.

"I finished mommy," DeShawnie says. DeShawn goes over and put her plate in the sink along with his own.

"Sit here while I make a few phone calls," Kiahah told DeShawn. He nodded and she left out of the room so that she could call Tallah's lawyer and tell him that she has to schedule their meeting sometime next week because she was busy with her family.

😢Aww my poor baby! Do you really think that DeShawn can stay faithful to Kiahah? What will his mother think? 👍Vote if you like it. Hope you like it😁