Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

Kiahah doesn't know what to think. The only thing she knows is she doesn't want him to stop. She wraps her arms tightly around him and bit his lip demanding entrance. He obliged her of course. They eventually pull back because of the lack of air.

"What was that for?" Kiahah asks him as she tries to catch her breath.

"Just because. And thank you so much for taking care of me like you always did," DeShawn told her.

"You're welcome. I told you I would always take care of you. I just wish I could actually put her in jail but that is yet to be determined," Kiahah responded.

🎠 In an unknown location 🚢

"So she has DeShawn's kids?" Tallah asked.

"Yeah. I saw her with them myself," a voice replies.

"Let's kill them!" Shootah says irrationally.

"You don't kill innocent kids bae," she tries telling him reasonably. She regrets it soon after because she found herself on the floor with her cheek burning. He slapped her. "I'm so-,"

"Shut the fuck up. Can you do that?" Shootah asked her rhetorically. "You're the fucking reason we're in this mess. How the hell do you sign a prenup?"

"I di-," she starts before he cut her off again.

"Didn't I tell you to shut the fuck up. You're getting on my fucking nerves," he looks at the woman with her hand over her cheek and he reaches for her but she recoils, "I'm sorry. I just got a little mad. Bae, forgive me?" She nods. "C'mere," she walks over into his arms and lays her head on his chest. "Will you give me a kiss?" He asks her in a soft voice. She giggles at him and shifts her head so she can reach his lips. They shared a short kiss before a cough interrupted them. They almost forgot that they were not alone.

"So what do you suggest?" Shootah asked the person.

"Well. If it's money you want then you should kidnap the kids and hold them for ransom. That whore Kiahah loves those little brats and I'm pretty sure daddy DeShawn doesn't want to lose his children that he just recently realized existed," the voice replies.

"Okay. When should we get the kids?" Shootah asked in an evil voice. Tallah knew that voice that was his 'deadly' voice. She wanted to tell him not to hurt the kids because she'd hate for someone to hurt Chance but the stinging from her cheek makes her think twice about voicing her unwanted opinion.

"Next week," the voice replies with happiness lacing his voice. The people go their separate ways. Tallah is still concerned for those kids. What if Shootah really kills them? She knows DeShawn will retaliate with double what he did? If Shootah puts a bullet in those children's head, then DeShawn might kill the closest people to Shootah and her. He wouldn't kill Chance. Tallah concludes. Or would he? That thought kept her awake for the rest of the night.

Hey hey. It's not much but I wanted to get an update up for you. Hope you like it. Well, you know not the sad kidnappy plan. 😊😁👸🏽