Chapter Five - Stream.

I follow Tommy to the door of his house, with my bags in hand. His dad opens the door for us and I see a smiling woman looking at us. She walks up to me and puts out her hand.

"Hello y/n, it's nice to finally meet you! As you may have assumed, I'm Tom's mum, but you can call me Sarah!" The woman says, she was really nice. "Hello, it's nice to meet you too!" I say to her happily, shaking her hand.

Tommy was smiling, I guess he was happy we got along. "Come on y/n! Let's go up to my room!" He says excitedly. "Okay okay!" I say, as he grabs my wrist. He takes me to his room, and he sits on his gaming chair.

"Stream?" He asks, turning to me. "Yeah, it'll be my face reveal too because I hit 2 million and I can't stream because I need my pc!!" I say, sitting on the stool. He starts it and I'm drinking one of his coke cans he gave me.

"WELCOME BOYS BACK TO THE STREAM! As you can see we have a new special guest, y/n! Also it's her face reveal! Be nice chat!" He exclaims. "Ayo chat!" I say, sipping my coke. "QnA stream boys! Send in some questions!" He says, also drinking his coke.

Username9472: Will we get more streams  with you two?

"Yeah I'd say so," Tommy says, looking to me. I nod and he looks back to his monitor.

WilburSoot: Y/n is a simp. She accidentally told me her crush!

"WILBUR IF YOU SAY WHO IT IS IM GONNA LOSE MY SHIT! WATCH YOUR MOUTH OLD MAN," I yell in a panic, making tommy laugh. this was not something i want spiralling around the internet..

Nihachu: you two look so cute together!!

"NIKI!" Me and Tommy yell in unison. We look at each other in shock and I laugh silently.

Pndaa77: soulmate shit?! Pogchamp?!

I blush at the comment and hide my face due to embarrassment, i was not used to being so openly on screen and it was quite overwhelming with all these questions. Tommy mutes his mic to the stream. "You alright? I've muted to the stream." He says looking over to me, his hand placed on my thigh. "just a bit overwhelming, I guess," I say. "You'll be okay, I'm here, if you need me to stop the stream just hit my leg under the table." He says, as i smile at him and nod. He unmutes and says "sorry bout that one lads!".

usernamese383: y/n is so ugly like oh my god girl get your face fixed.

My eyes widen at the comment, this was one of the reasons i didn't want to face reveal. again i turn my face away from both tom and the camera. it didn't really offend me as such, just i didn't know how to take it.

"Listen up, you jealous motherfuckers. Y/n is not ugly, never was or will be, okay? If you hate her then get off my stream and you know what? maybe it's best you don't come back." Tommy says, sounding angry. I hit his leg under the table, signalling it was maybe best that we didn't stream anymore, due to his temper and how i felt about the situation.

"Alright chat, you've set me in a bad mood now. I'm going to end, bye boys." He says. Once he's ended he turns to me, I still was facing the other way, he turns my gaze to him. i was just silent, it wasn't like i was crying or anything but i just didn't have words.

Tommy pulls me in close, hugging me. "Don't listen to them, your not ugly and never have been or will be okay? They are jealous of how pretty you are, and i am so sorry that happened," He says, pulling me in close to him. "thanks so much Tom.." I say, blushing and hugging him back

A/N
Sad chapter!