Chapter Nine - Dancing in The Rain.

Tommy POV-

I wake up, and I realise y/n is still underneath me. I push myself off of her and loosen my way out of her grip. I walk down the stairs and my dad greets me. "Morning Tom," He says. "Morning Dad, Uhm. Something happened last night and I need you to help me figure it out.." I say. "Right, what is it?" He asks. "So Uhm, I fell asleep right next to y/n, right?" i didn't wanna tell them i slept on her chest.. "But before I fell asleep, she kissed the top of my head.." I say, looking into my fathers eyes.

"Tom, it's proving my point! She likes you, just for the love of god pick up the courage and ask her in some way, she's only here for a certain time so do it while you can!" My dad says. "You're right, maybe I should do that, I don't know how but, I'll figure it out." I nod and walk upstairs. A sleepy y/n is checking her phone. "Morning sleepyhead," I say as I walk into my room again. "Morning Toms.." she replies in raspy voice. I blush at her voice and sit on my chair. "Soo, wanna go round to the park today?" I ask. She nods and takes clothes to get ready.

I get ready while she's in the bathroom, sweatpants and a sweater. She walks in wearing my hoodie and leggings. I smile at her still in my, well now her, hoodie. "Let's go!" She says excitedly. I laugh and nod. We make our way downstairs and tell my parents we are going to the park around the corner. We walk there, y/n staying very close to me, I take the courage I have and slowly grab her hand, she seems to have noticed what I was doing because she interlaced our fingers and gave my hand a little squeeze.

I smile at her, wait, why was I so soft with her? Usually with my friends I'm all big and loud but, her, she's different in a way I can't put my finger on.

We make it to the park and she runs to the swings. I run after her and onto the swing beside her. She swings as high as she can go without going completely over the bar, while I swung not as far as that, but still high enough.

She stops and takes out her phone. It starts to rain and she says "ah, perfect!". I raise an eyebrow but she puts music on and gets up, grabbing both of my hands. "Dance in the rain with me!" She says. I sigh happily and dance with her, spinning her around every few seconds, seeing her smiling constantly.

Y/N POV-

I've did it! He's dancing with me. He pulls me close and rest my head on his chest. "Y/n, as much as I would dance with you for hours, I think we might catch the cold if we don't head home," He says, picking up my phone and handing it to me, before taking my hand. I smile and say "it's alright, I enjoyed it while it lasted,". He smiles back and we walk home.

We get inside and I look at Tommy's hair, it's covering his eyes. I laugh and stand on the bottom stair, pulling him over and fluffing up his hair. He laughs as I do so but let's me continue. Once I finish he fixes my soaking wet hair, making it a bit fluffy atleast. I hug him, it didn't make a difference since we were both soaking wet, he hugs back, one arm around my lower back and the across my higher back. "Oh my god you two!" Sarah exclaims as we pull away. I laugh a bit and Tommy stifles a laugh. "Shoo! Go get changed!" Sarah ushers us up the stairs. "You want a hoodie?" Tommy asks me. "Yeah sure, by the end of me staying here you're gonna have no hoodies left whether you like it or not.." I say, looking wt him with a sarcastic smirk.

A hand comes underneath my chin and tilts my head up, it's Tommy. "Y/n, i can guarantee you will not be taking my hoodies, well, if i'm feeling nice you can keep one or two." Tommy rolls his eyes . I smile and he walks over to his wardrobe and throws a hoodie at me. I take a pair of my sweatpants and walk to the bathroom and get changed.

I walk back into Tommy's room and he's playing Minecraft on his pc, i could tell he wasn't streaming so I went and sat on his lap. That sounds weird, i didn't mean it in that way, only cause i wanted to watch him play minecraft. He tensed up at first but then relaxed a bit after, I bury my face into his neck. "You alright n/n?" He asks me. "yeah," I say looking at his pc.

A/N
morning chapter! anyways I've got to go I've got school now 👍