Chapter Twenty Three - Clover

Tommy POV-

I'm laying back in the bed, with y/n laying on my chest. She was so tired, couldn't blame her. I was completely worn out too, all the panicking over her had tired me. She turns around, facing me now. She sat up a bit, and gently ran her finger along my jawline. I smile, and she smiles back. Her smile is precious and I will treasure it forever. Her eyes analyse my face.

She stops looking and smiles again at me. She leans in a bit, to play with my hair. I chuckle and she fights a smile away. "you're quite clingy, but your the only one I'd let be clingy to me." I say. "Good because I don't plan on stopping being clingy! Only for you, and I live by that." She replies, a proud smile on her face.

I laugh and she lifts her body off mine so I can move my legs. She sits down on my lap again. I smile at the beautiful girl, still playing with my hair.

A soft 'meow' is heard from our window. we both look over. Y/n gets off my lap and walks over, pulling the blinds back and opening the window. "Tommy!" She gasps. "What's up?" I say, sitting up a bit more. She turns to me with a shivering kitten in her arms. My eyes widen and I walk over to her, to see the kitten. "It's freezing, I feel it shivering." She says.

After convincing Wilbur to let us keep the kitten, and him apparently saying it was a girl. We gave her a bath. Y/n was very soft with the kitten, obviously not wanting to frighten it and let it get used to us.

Y/n gently lifts the kitten out of the bath and lets me get rid of the water. She dries the kitten. It meows at her and I hear her go 'awhhh!'. Honestly y/n had never been so soft before so I knew she loved the kitten. I leave the bathroom and let her finish off with the kitten.

I must have been too glued into my phone because when a little paw touches my leg, I jump. It scared the shit out of me, but scared the kitten more. It had jumped back and y/n was doubled over, wheezing like I'd never heard before. She catches her breath back and sits on the bed beside me. She plays with the kitten until Niki comes and takes it to her room to play with.

"You give the kitten more attention than me!" I fake complain, pouting. "I'm sorryyyy!" Y/n says, rolling over and sitting my lap again. I sit up and she leans in, not to play with my hair this time. Our lips connect, softly. My hands squeeze lightly on her waist and hers are on my cheeks. We both pull away, and I look into her e/c eyes.

I smile at her beauty, brushing a piece of hair behind her ear. "Did anyone ever tell you how gorgeous you are?" I ask her. She blushes and turns away. "hey! look at me, please I wanna see your adorable face!" I complain. She turns back, her face dusted in blush. "Still proving my point here," I say, smiling and caressing her cheek softly. She wraps her arms around my neck and I wrap mine around her torso. She kisses my cheek as she does so. I smile, knowing that she loved me.

She gets off me, probably afraid she was crushing me but I didn't care, she wasn't. She takes my hand, interlacing our fingers and goes on her phone in her other hand. The same soft meow comes form the door. It jumps up on the bed, walking over to y/n and getting comfy on her lap.

I laugh a bit, and say "we haven't named her yet, any ideas?". She shakes her head and i suggests "maybe we could call it nala or clover?". She gasps "clover reminds me of Ireland! I like it!" She says, looking to me and I nodded. Clover got up and went out the door randomly, causing us to laugh at how the cat did as it pleased and it just met us.

Y/n sighs happily. "Are you genuinely happy with me, y/n?" I say, turning the girl's gaze to me. "Of course I'm happy with you dummy! I'm the happiest I think I've ever been in my entire life with you, and that is genuine." She answers me truthfully.

I smile and say "sorry, I overthink a lot.". "Dont be sorry, I understand since I do that too quite a lot." She nods. I nod back and kiss her forehead, whispering "I love you so much, y/n, more than infinity.". She shakes her head "it's impossible to love someone more than I love you." She confirms. She leans up and kisses me again, but this one was short.

She always causes butterflies to stop by, her perfect self just makes me feel complete and happy. Her touch was soft and she wouldn't hurt you unless you fucked with her friends.

When you do that, she will not hesitate to beat the shit out of you, when she's scary you know you've gone down a bad path because she is always calm or doesn't let anger out on other people. She lays on my chest and I check the time, 21:51.

"Y/n, I love you and all but it's nearly 10 o'clock at night and you need sleep!" I say, poking her. "Can I sleep on your chest then?" She asks. I sigh and nod, causing her to smile in excitement. She sits between my legs and lays back, my chest becoming her pillow. She whispers "goodnight tommy, i love you.". I whisper back "goodnight y/n, i love you too.". And with that, my eyes give in...

A/N
cute little fluff chapter!