Chapter Eighteen - Halfway There

Y/N POV-

Sadly my time at Tommy's had came to a sweet end, even though I was gonna be living there hopefully. But never mind that! We are leaving for Brighton today, it's a 3 hour car drive which I definitely was excited for, yeah...no. But Atleast Tommy was there, that'll be interesting because having a bored tommyinnit beside you for 3 hours seems like torture.

Now, here I am packing up my stuff when I get picked up by the waist from behind. I shriek and hear a familiar laugh from behind. I turn around and see Tommy, with a huge smirk on his face, I pout while turning around and crossing my arms.

"Wait no I'm sorry!" He pleads. I simply shake my head at him but he looks down and walks away, making me feel bad. I break character and run and hug him. He hugs back, with a small chuckle.

"Ready for the car ride heh?" I ask him. "Eh, no not really it's gonna be boring but atleast we get to see everyone!" He says, with a slight smile. I smile back and nod. He was right after all. I zip up my suitcase and pull it up.

i stand up, turning to my boyfriend and kissing him. He kisses back. "We haven't told any of our friends yet, we should tell them once we get there," He says, after he pulls away. "Hold on, remind me who's going again?" I say, a curious expression played against my face, i wasn't good at remembering things. "Me, you, Tubbo, Ranboo, Wilbur, Niki, Jack, Dream, George and Sapnap." Tommy says, thinking carefully as he says so.

I nod and James shouts up. "Come on you pair! We are gonna be late!". We both laugh and pick up our suitcases. I come downstairs and James smiles before opening the door and helping us with our suitcases, putting them in the boot. We both climb into the back of the car, sitting on opposite sides from each other.

His dad gets in and starts the car, pulling off and starting our journey to Brighton. I couldn't take it anymore so took off my seatbelt, and move over to the middle seat, and put my seatbelt on there. Tommy smiles and shakes his head. His arm comes around my torso. I rest my head against his shoulder, it was early in the morning so I was still exhausted entirely, given the fact i went to sleep at 1am last night. I feel my eyes giving in on me and they slowly close..

Tommy POV-
A weight comes to my arm, I look over and down and y/n is there, resting her head. I lean forward a bit and see she's sleeping. I smile at the sleepy girl. loosening her seatbelt and loosening mine, i lay with my back on the car door and her head on my chest. I kiss the top of her head. I love this girl so much, and wouldn't leave her for anyone or anything.

She seemed happy and content with me, I hope it's genuine, because I never want to leave her. My dad looks in the wing mirror and says "you two are adorable Tom,". I smile at his comment. "You better take care of her, she's fragile but yet strong," he continues. "Like Jesus Christ she beat the shit out of you with that pillow the other night," he says, I laugh quietly.

"I love her so much dad, I don't want her to ever leave me so I try to make her as happy as possible with me so she doesn't get bored.." I say, quieter as the girl moves. A raspy voice says "I'm never gonna leave you Tom, I love you way too much for that okay? you're my whole entire world, it would collapse without you,". I look down to the girl and she's looking up at me.

I smile and kiss her forehead. She rolls over and I hear light snores again, causing me to chuckle at how fast the girl can fall asleep. I bury my face into her hair and the soft smell of her conditioner lulls me to sleep..

—— Timeskip: 1hr 30minutes ——

I wake up to being shook awake, my eyes open to see my dad leaning over me to wake me. He says "we have a toilet break at a shop, go buy whatever but be back in 15 minutes,". I nod and wake the girl on my chest who looks up to me with sleepy eyes. "Wakey wakey, toilet break and we get to buy stuff in the shop but we have to be back in 15 minutes," I whisper, she nods slightly as I say so, so I knew she heard me and understood me.

A/N
<33