Chapter Twelve - Shopping

Tommy POV-

I've just won, she's my girlfriend! I smile down at the girl sleeping on my chest. I kiss the top of her head and play with her hair. She begins to stir and I immediately stop.

She looks up to me and smiles sleepily. "Sorry if I woke you up, I didn't mean to," I say, guiltily brushing hair out of her face. "shut up, you could literally stab me and I'd say thanks," she says. I smile at her and she rubs her eyes.

"How long was I asleep for?" She says to me. "Not that long, only an hour or so," I say. "okay, sorry for sleeping on you by the way, I was way too tired," she says quietly. "It's alright y/n, I don't care, if I really wanted to I could have thrown you out the window," I joke. "I hate you," she says. "No you don't, that's a lie and you know it," I say. "Yeah your right, maybe.." she mutters. I laugh and kiss her forehead.

We had never said 'I love you,' to the other, I guess it was too soon and we were both nervous for it.

"Wanna go to the shop with me? Mum wants stuff from the shop and is making me get it, and I don't wanna leave you here alone," I say. "Yeah I'll come, not now I ain't getting up now," she says. I chuckle at her. "How did I get so lucky?" She asks me. "What do you mean?" I reply. "You're my boyfriend, is what I mean," she says, looking me in the eyes.

I roll my eyes and say "as if, no body else would have a crush on me except a loser like you,". "no stupid, some of your fanbase have crushes on you!" She says, laughing. "they are all like 12, please no?" i shake my head.

I hit her lightly, her blowing a raspberry at me. I take her hand in mine, interlacing our fingers and kiss her softly. I pull away and she looks flustered. "Awh y/n is all flustered, how cute?" I tease her.

She hits me with a good slap, it kinda stung. "Fuck-" I say, being slightly dramatic. "no, i'm sorry," she says, I think she realised how hard she actually hit me, so she was hugging me tightly, after awhile she pulls away. She looks me dead in the eyes and she rubs my cheek. She smiles and gets up, lifting a pair of leggings and a t-shirt.

I get changed while she's at the bathroom changing too. I wear a hoodie with a t-shirt underneath with jeans. Y/n walks in, taking her phone. Her hair was neatly tied back. She was always so effortlessly stunning and I didn't know how.

I take her hand and we walk downstairs, my mum giving y/n the shopping list and shooing us out of the house. We laugh at how passionate my mum was for getting us out of the house. We walk to the store, getting a trolley and walking in.

Y/N POV-
I walk away to get a bottle of lucozade for myself and turn around to see a black haired girl talking to Tommy. I thought she was a fan until she started to get touchy and he looked very uncomfortable with it.

I walk over and say "you alright tom?". He shoots me a worried look but says "yeah, I'm fine,". "Do you know her?" I ask, gesturing to the girl. "no clue who she is," he looks her up and down with a disgusted look. "you'll know me well when i become your girlfriend," the ravenette twirls her hair around her finger. "in your dreams bitch," tommy laughs. i laugh a little too. "this whore is your girl?" she looks at me with disgust. "yeah, she is my girlfriend, fuck off and leave her alone," tommy moves so he's standing in front of me. "and she is not a whore in any way," he looks at her with anger before taking my hand and guiding me away from the girl.

"you're very protective aren't you?" i smile and squeeze his hand. "she looked a bit psycho i was scared she was gonna hurt you or something," he looks to me with a look of worry. "you're so cute toms," i blush at his protective actions. "not as cute as youuu," he hums and looks at the shopping list. i giggle and he kisses the side of my head.

We finish the shopping and carry the bags home. They were quite heavy bags, his mum needed a lot of stuff. my arms were sore from carrying the bags but it wasn't unbearable until i accidentally nearly dropped one of the bags and as i grabbed it tighter again and i'm convinced it pulled a muscle.

I put the bags up on the kitchen table and only then did it hit me how sore it actually was. I double over, clenching my arm where it hurt. "Fuck," I say, groaning in pain. "Hey n/n, you alright?" Tommy asked, tilting my view up to his face and straightening my back up in the process. "My arm, it's so fucking sore, i think it happened when i nearly dropped the bags," I say, quietly in pain. "oh god, come with me," he says.

He takes my hands into the living room, his parents were upstairs. He lays down, letting me lay ontop of him with my back against his chest, he sits up a bit and begins to massage my arm where I told him it hurt. i smile at the thought of him doing this.

I turn my head and smile at him, he chuckles and he stops massaging to pull me back onto his chest. His bright smile was given to me. I smile back, he was always so comforting to be around. I kiss him, holding it for a few seconds before pulling away, he kisses me back as I do so.

A/N
ayo hello friends! another chapter!!