Chapter Seventeen - Blood Pressure

Y/N POV-

I was leaning against the wall in the park, Tommy in front of me. "Y/n.." he whimpers, tapping my arm rapidly. His voice was strangely weak, I look up. His face had gone very white, like way more than usual. I take his hands, incase of him falling and I didn't want him to hurt himself.

I'm so so glad I did take his hands because he collapsed soon after, and i was able to give him a softer landing. "SARAH! JAMES!" I yell across the park. Both of them look up before running over to the boy who was pale and laying on the ground, one of his hands tightly clenching mine. I move away, making the boy's hand drop out of my reach.

James picks him up and runs as fast as he could home with the boy in his arms. I had been biting my finger when Sarah came over and says to me "It's his blood pressure love, he'll be fine, although I've never seen him so pale before..". She hugs me, knowing I was scared for him, it had never happened since we had met up.

She takes my hand and guides a panicky me home. We get home and Sarah takes me to the kitchen, giving me a glass of water to calm me down. I nod to her in thanks and she heads upstairs to check on her son. I slide down the bench, landing on the floor.

he's told me something about this before, he definitely told me what to do if it happens, but my mind was completely blank as the boy collapsed. what if there was something i could have done that would've helped him sooner. i know these thoughts are stupid but i let them consume me before everything goes black..

Tommy POV-

I wake up in my room, my dad and mum in deep conversation. "Tom!" My mum says, noticing that i had woken up and hugging me tightly. "what- what even happened?" I question, hugging her back. "You fainted in the park," my dad answers. "Wait, y/n! Where is she?" I ask, way more awake now. "She's downstairs Tom, don't worry. but she was a bit scared on it funny enough, I think she might have thought it was her fault," my mum says, looking down.

"No I need to see her," I say looking at both of my parents in turn. "Take this first," my dad says, giving my my medication. I take it, wincing at the horrible taste. I get up, my legs a little shaky but they become more sturdy. I walk to the stairs and make it to the bottom of the stairs, turning to go into the kitchen.

I stand at the door and see y/n sitting on the floor against the cupboards with her head hung low. I walk over, kneeling down.. I gently lift her chin up, her face was stained with hot tears and her eyes were gently closed.

She cried over me..? A wave of hurt hits me. I pick her up bridal style, carrying her up the stairs and into my room. although doing that i almost fell down the stairs. My parents look at me as i walk in with the girl. I set her down, her back against my headboard. I brush the hair out of her face, so her tear-stained face was visible. "She was crying..?" My mum says, in shock. "It looks like it," I say, with a sigh. The girl begins to stir. My parents leave the room, heading downstairs.

Her eyes open and they adjust to the light, her gaze catches me and her eyes widen. "Tom.." she says, throwing her arms around me. "hey, I'm alright, were you crying?" I ask, wrapping my arms around her too, with her body landing on my lap. "yeah, I was worried about you and, it's never happened since we've met so it was new and I-" she says, explaining quickly.

I press my finger to her lips, hushing her. "Y/n it's perfectly normal, other people have done the same when i've fainted, it just hurts me to know you cried over me, me!" I say, kissing the top of her head. She lays on my chest as i lay against the wall. "I felt like I could I have done something to help you, I felt stupid because i'm convinced you've told me something to help with it before but i just couldn't remember..". I turn her face to me.

"Listen here love, you are not stupid, okay? You are far from stupid. You are the most amazing and beautiful woman ever, alright, you got that?" I say. Her wonderful smile appears on her face. She presses a soft kiss into my cheek and keeps her lips there for while before pulling away, leaving me with a smile on my face.

A/N
I have school tomorrow so goodnight! <33