Chapter Six - Feelings.

Tommy is laying on top of me. Not like that... His head is rested on my chest and I'm laying on his bed. I chuckle softly and he whispers "am I crushing you..?". "No no, your all good don't worry," I say. He hums happily in response and I begin to run my hands through his hair.

His hair was soft, so I was comforted by it. Okay now might be the time to address this. I've had a bit of a crush on tommy for the past week..it's getting weird, I really like him but I feel like he just won't feel the same. I must have stopped running my fingers through his hair because he says "why'd you stop, that was comforting,". I giggle slightly and do it again. I begin to slowly drift off..my hands stopping and my eyes closing...

Tommy POV-

After I told her to do it again she stopped, I was confused by this but I looked up and saw her sleeping. I laugh softly and lay her down completely, I get up and go downstairs. It was late so I'd be going to bed soon anyway.

I meet my mum and dad in the kitchen. "Where's y/n?" My mum asks as i walk through the door. "Oh, she fell asleep, she's probably jet lagged," I answer, fixing my hair into shape.

"Tom I want you to answer this question truthfully, okay?" My dad says to me. "Alright?" I say, a bit confused. "Do you like her?" He says. I blush a lot and look around a bit cautiously, before saying "uh, yeah..but she doesn't feel that way for me,". "That's completely lies, did you see the way she looks at you? You're way too blind Tom, make a move on her! See how she reacts," My dad encourages. "Yeah, alright I'll do that tomorrow," I say, a wave of confidence coming through. Dad pats my back and I head back up to bed.

Y/N POV-
I wake up and Tommy is gone. I have no clue about where all the rooms are in his house, so i guess i'll stay in his room just in case

Just with that the bedroom door opens. "Hey! you woke up!" Tommy says. "i did! i was very tired, i couldn't get to sleep last night cause i was so excited to be here, but i hit my hand and now i'm awake again," i laugh. "i would be excited to meet me too, i am the best," he smirks. "your ego is far too big," i shake my head at him and smile.

A/N
I have school now- peace!