Chapter Twenty Four - Tubbo..

Y/N POV-

I wake up to the sun shining through the blinds, and realise I'm still laying on Tommy's chest. I smile and look up, seeing a peacefully sleeping boy. I get up, walking over to my suitcase. I grab a blue sweater and white skirt and go to the bathroom.

I get changed, brushing out my hair and heading back to the room where tommy is sitting slightly upright in the bed. He spots me and smiles lovingly. "I went to get dressed," I say, coming back over to him. He smiles at me. I kiss his forehead and say "I'm going downstairs to get food now,". He nods and goes on his phone.

I come down the stairs and walk to the kitchen. Clay is in there with his face in his hands. I ignore him, after all what he did yesterday hurt me a lot. I open the cupboard and he jumps, turning around. He rushes over and hugs me. "Y/n I am so so sorry. I really shouldn't have snapped at you like that, I feel terrible now.." he says. I wrap my arms around him too and say "it's okay Clay, but just, please never do it again,". "I swear I won't!". I smile at him and get a plate out of the cupboard and pop a pancake in the toaster. these pancakes were cool cause you just had to put them in the toaster.

He sits back down, letting a sigh of relief escape his mouth. Clay was like an older brother to me, so I cared for him. I butter the pancake after it pops up and I sit it in my mouth, taking a bite. The kitchen door opens and Ranboo walks in. He waves to Clay and he waves back. He walks over to me and says "morning y/n,". "Morning Ranboo, how are you?". "I'm good but, Tubbo isn't. He thinks it's all his fault that you, you know, and he keeps crying to me about it.." Ranboo explains,
looking upset. My heart ached at the thought of tubbo crying over me.

"I need to speak to him then," I say, taking another bite of my pancake. Ranboo nods and says "oh and also, the reason they were fighting is because Tubbo likes you, so much. And has from the day you joined that among us server.". A wave of realisation hits me. "That's why Tommy said he was just being protective over me in the fight..".

Ranboo nods and says "yup, I was watching it. I aint getting involved in that- also if your going up now he is dressed and everything, he's just sitting on the bed,". "Thank you Ranboo," I say, nodding at him and heading off. "No problem y/n!" He says as I walk away.

I climb the stairs, not going to my own room, but to Ranboo and Tubbos. I knock on the door and a voice says "come in.." in a shaky tone, making my heart ache.

I come in, and see him with his knees tucked up and his face in them. I sit at his feet, and place a hand on his knee. He looks up and his face turns to a face of shock. "Tubbo.." I say, sounding worried for the boy.

"Y/n I- I can explain myself I-" He panics. "Tubbo, calm down. I know. Dont be crying over me.." I say, wiping his tears away. "I know you like me Tubbo, and if you think it changed anything about our friendship then you're wrong," I say, comforting the boy. "But don't you hate me now? I have a crush on you while you have a boyfriend!" He says, looking confused. "No! Of course I don't hate you, Tommy just got protective of me." I say, wiping more tears away from his eyes. "Thank you y/n, that got a lot of things off my chest," he says with a sad smile. "You're welcome, come to me if you ever feel sad, okay?" I say, and he nods.

I get up and as I'm turning the door handle down he says "wait!". I stop and turn around. "You can say no but, could you give me one kiss? On the cheek?" He says. I laugh and say "okay". I lean back down on the bed beside him. I press my lips into his cheek and pull away to see him with a smile on his face. "Hope that made you happy," I say, smiling at his now happy face and leaving the room.

I walk back to my own and Tommy is standing with Clover in his arms. He looks up to me and says "where were you? I went downstairs,". "Toby was crying over me, and I went to cheer him up. Oh and when I was leaving he asked for a kiss, on the cheek!" I add as Tommy's eyes widen and his expression changes to a pissed off one. "Good that it was on the cheek, anywhere else and I'd kill him, did you give him it?" He asks. I nod and say "don't be jealous now Tommy," in a teasing voice. He lets Clover down onto the bed and his hands reach my waist, pulling me in to him. "I'm not jealous of a kiss on the cheek, because I can do this!" He says. He kisses my lips, my arms wrapping loosely around his neck. He pulls Away and I say "fair enough,". He laughs and we both smile.

A/N
morning chapter!! <33