Chapter Thirteen - Cooking Stream

Y/n POV-

I sit up on the bench as Tommy finishes setting up the streaming gear. We were gonna do a cooking stream, and make cookies. Problem we had was, me and Tommy couldn't bake to save our lives. It was gonna be 'fun' for our viewers to watch. maybe not so fun for us if the house catches fire.

Tommy also banned all the people we were gonna be meeting up with in brighton from seeing the stream, cause we were planning on telling the stream we were together and tell the others in brighton.

He starts it and yells "WHATS UP BOYS! As you can see, we are doing a cooking stream with the one and only, y/n!" He says, pointing over to me. I wave and say "ello chat". "Now chat, we have news that is only recent so I want you to be supportive of us okay?" He says, looking to me. I nod at him and he continues "me and y/n are dating, so please respect us,". He takes my hands and pulls me into a hug on screen, my head rested on his chest.

"Okay, should we start?" He says, looking to me. I nod and grab some of the ingredients for the dough. I didn't grab the flour, however, to my misfortune, Tommy did. He took some down on his hand and blew it into my face. "TOMMY!" I shout at him. I was so lucky his parents were out for the day. "You asshole!" I say, hitting him andturning away from the stream and him, rubbing my eyes so I could see. i dust the flour off my face as best i could.

He laughs and pours it into the bowl before putting it away. I crack the eggs, not trusting him to do it, i wasn't willing to be eating egg shells today. He kinda watched in awe at me doing it so quick. I mix it up while tommy sprinkles chocolate chips into it.

"Now, I'm not trusting you with this," he says, taking the bowl out of my hands. "Hey! Are you calling me incapable of using an oven?" I say, pretending to be offended. "yes." He says, his eyes not looking up from the bowl. "Did you hear that chat? He doesn't think his poor girlfriend can do anything!" I fake sniffle, being dramatic and looking at chat causing him to look around to check I wasn't actually crying. "no tom, i'm not crying," i smirk. "fuck off y/n," he groans.

"you cant deny you would tip the dough over and make the cookies different sizes completely," He states. "I can't even argue with that one," I say quietly. He laughs at me as he pours the batter into even shaped sizes and puts it in the oven.

I take some of the chocolate drops out of the packet and sprinkle them into my mouth. "Mmm," is all you can hear from me. Tommy laughs at me, smiling like an idiot. I look around to him and take a few I had in my hand and put them near his mouth. He shakes his head, but I hit his lips with the chocolate chips and he gives in, opening his mouth slightly so I could give him some of them. We look at chat and it was filled with things like:

'AWH!'

'They are so cute!'

'my new favourite ship!'

'Tommy could honestly do better than her.'

'Out of all men y/n chooses tommy. What a sad life that is'

I laugh at the last message, which of course was from Quackity, he wasn't going to brighton so tommy let him stay. I ignore the hateful one, Tommy must have known I saw it because he took and squeezed my hand below the frame. We talk to each other and chat until the oven pings and Tommy turns around, taking the oven gloves and picking the tray out of the oven.

"I also would not trust you doing that," he adds. "I wouldn't trust myself either," I say laughing. He laughs at me laughing. We wait for the cookies to cool and then we eat one each, the chocolate melted all over my lips.

Tommy laughs at me, as I set the remainder of my cookie on the countertop. "You have chocolate on your lips y/n," the blonde laughs, covering his mouth so he didn't spit out his food. "Oh shit-" I say. "Here lemme get it," Tommy answers, walking up to me. he uses his thumb to wipe the chocolate off my lips, we were off screen, except for his back. he kisses my lips to get the last bits of chocolate off. He pulls away and says "mhm, tastes nice.". I roll my eyes at him and hit him lightly, we both laugh and he ends stream shortly after

He hugs me tightly once the stream is off. He cups my face and brushes any flour off it, he stops halfway and says "sit on the counter! it'll be easier,". I jump up and sit on the counter, Tommy walking in front of me.

He wipes off all the rest of the flour, smiling as he does so. He always smiled like an idiot around me, what a softie i had turned him into. "you're cute." I say to him. He gets flustered and goes red. "Your proving my point here Toms." I say, teasingly. He hides his face in my shoulder and I chuckle, running my hands through his hair.

A/N
I'm too tired again, goodnight!! <3