The Beginning

Aight then, we start to our badass selves are at, currently we're beating up some gang members and stealing their wallets after knocking them out but I ain't gonna tell you that, aside from I just did read the whole thing. Imma let sir T'chollo here start the whole thing

Aight sir, thanks for trying, ok let us actually start now.

Most of the story will have a 3rd person pov

-----------------------------------------
3rd person pov

In some alleyway in in the town of Kuoh, you can hear the girlish screams and bone crunching sounds of gang members getting beat up by a random kid who is just plain overpowered, that is you, my guy or girl, if your a girl you can still read this, unless there is some body related stuff yeah.

One member was running for his life and stumbling as Y/n already broke his leg, specifically his kneecaps, he utterly shattered it, like eugh. Y/n was just walking towards him while the member was struggling to even stand up because of the brutal injury Y/n inflicted, the gang member turned left and was meet with a dead end, he turned to go for the other but he stood there in shock as Y/n was standing there, menacingly.

Y/n was carrying a broken table leg that he just swiped from a nearby dumpster and used it to beat the other gang members, well he used other things like bats and pipes but when the last one ran and it was the only thing lying around. Y/n started walking towards the gang member, the member kept walking backwards until he hit a wall and with no hope he just hoped for the worst, Y/n kept advancing slowly towards the gangster and then he stopped in front of him.

Y/n inspected the wannabe gangster, Y/n couldn't help but scoffed at how absolutely busted he looks, Y/n threw aside the table leg and walked away, the gang member sighed in relief as he thought he was going to get wrecked, that was the case until Y/n suddenly turned around and delivered a sharp right hook towards the gangster's jaw, instantly knocking him out.

The member hit the ground, and Y/n crouched down and rummaged through the unconscious gangster's pockets like he did with the others, lo and behold there was a really fat wallet and two stacks of cash, Y/n stored the cash in his bag, which is a sling backpack, basically a backpack but with only one sling and you wear it like a sling bag. Y/n also had the wallet of multiple gang members in his bag, you maybe asking to why Y/n would keep the wallets, simple: credit cards, Y/N would go to a nearby atm and empty the contents of the card and throw it away, but he is going to do that later, as he had more than enough money for 3 days, after walking back to the sidewalk Y/n got his sanitizer out and sprayed his hands with it, wouldn't hand to get you hands dirty and infected after a beating now would we, after that Y/n slicked his hair back, he took out bubble gum from his pocket and eat it, after a while making a bubble and popping it, enough for some people to look to where the pop was from, with Y/n just doing a peace sign and started walking to where he thinks Kuoh Academy is at.(oh, btw, you hairstyle is similar to Levi from aot or your preference.)

Y/N checked his watch for the time and just had enough time to walk towards the school, but the problem was that he didn't know where the school even was, one day just received a letter about attending Kuoh Academy, having too much time in his hands he accepted attending the school, Y/n was about to go to a local convenience store and buy stuff and waste time, missing the second day of school, that was his attention was caught by a certain female, she was wearing the same kind of the uniform that he read on the pamphlet of Kuoh Academy, there was a section about their uniforms, speaking of uniforms Y/n preferred a more casual style, but he absolutely rocked it, he ditched the blazer and little ribbon and instead of the standard brown shoes, he wore black ones, wearing only the pants and button-down shirt with it's sleeves folded below his elbow, he also wears the shirt untucked, like I said, casual style.