Meeting the shut-in

Y/n woke up felling invigorated, whether it's from his new powers or the seggs with two hotties, we will never know. Point is. he woke up feeling good like the one song by Michael Buble.

Y/n slowly got up from bed, being careful as to wake up the two beauties that were peacefully sleeping. He made his way towards the bathroom and took a shower, after that he got out and dried himself with a towel. Looking through his wardrobe he picked out his uniform, he grabbed his blazer opting to wear it later and got down the stairs.

Y/n was about to cook for the three of them but he was feeling quite lazy.

Y/n: I'm feeling lazy today. Which is weird because I woke up feeling really good. You know what? Screw it.

Y/m snapped his fingers and a portal appeared on one side of the table and it phased through it, leaving an entire buffet of meals, once it reached the other end of the table it closed.

Y/n: Oh this is quite unique.

Y/n hung his blazer on his seat and sat down on the table taking occasional bites while patiently waiting for the girls.

After a while of waiting, eating and scrolling through his phone, Y/, felt slim and gentle arms wrap around his neck.

Akeno: You ate without us.

Y/n: Technically no, because I'm still eating. Eat up.

Rias: Wow, this sure is a lot. Did you make all these?

Y/n: Nah, was too lazy so I just used my powers.

Akeno: It's quite a useful power then.

Y/n: Sure as hell it is, wonder what more can I do with it?

Rias: With that kind of power, I'm sure the only limit that you have is your imagination.

Y/n: If you put it that way, that's really freaking cool. And don't worry, my imagination's not as depraved as Issei's.

Akeno: As long as it's you, we're pretty okay with it. In fact, we encourage it~.

Y/n: Oh blyat...

Rias: Alright Akeno that's enough teasing for one day, you'll scare the poor boy.

Y/n gave a small thumbs up to Rias while munching like a chipmunk, who just giggled and took a seat and indulging on the meals. The girls ate their fair share of the entire thing, but Y/n literally ate most of the buffet.

Y/n: Woo! I am stuffed, and because I am so stuffed I no longer have the capability of wash the dishes.

Akeno: Don't worry Y/n, we'll do the dishes this time.

Y/n: No your uniforms will get wet. Just let them handle this.

Rias: Them?

Y/n: Yeah, them.

Rias and Akeno looked to where Y/n was pointing and saw that there was two jellyfishes made entirely of magic and water washing the dishes. And they were clean with it.

Rias: That's...useful.

Y/n: I know, come on let's go.

Y/n grabbed his blazer and wore it along with his bag. He got outside along with the girls and did a really good stretch.

Y/n: Oooh yeah, that felt good. Huh?

Y/n saw a men with red hair in a classy suit with a woman with white hair and wearing a maid outfit.

Y/n: Isn't that your brother.

Rias: Yes, it is.

Rias went to her brother and they talked about something.