Training Day

It was nighttime, and Y/n and Akeno were both on the couch in the living room panting heavily, Akeno's chest and body were sweaty, her knees are weak and arms heavy, softly moaning every time Y/n would hit her, she bit on her shirt to suppress her naughty sounds, Y/n audibly groans as he kept pounding her.

Her character that is. They were playing a fighting game, Street Fighter, perv.

Then a sound similar to that of a casino slot machine was heard as the television showed the words "Player 1 wins!". Y/n raised his arms and stood up in victory.

Y/n: YEESSS! LESS GOO!

Akeno: No fair! 

Y/n: How was that unfair? I won fair and square.

Akeno: You said you didn't know the character's moves.

Y/n: I didn't, I was just button mashing like you and somehow I'm the better button masher.

Akeno giggled and put the controller down as she laid down on the couch and stretched after a vigorous session of button mashing.

Akeno: Mmmm~ Sure you are I'm gonna go take a shower, wanna join~

Y/n: Mm, maybe next time you go on ahead besides I gotta complete this one challenge to unlock that awesome skin.

Akeno: Okay~

Akeno kissed Y/n's cheek as she went upstairs to the bedroom to take a shower.

Much later, after Y/n took a shower after Akeno they went to lay down on the bed to sleep.

Y/n: Today was sure a lot.

Akeno: Mhm, Tell me about it.

Y/n: Well, we were practically forced to attend that stupid but fun convention with Koneko and that otaku as a pact, Issei getting his nuts caved in by horse, and me and Kiba getting hundreds of love letters, at least it didn't include any supernatural freaky crap.

Akeno: It was fun and eventful, and it took way too much energy out of me. Now I need to recharge.

She snuggled into Y/n wrapping her arms around his torso and resting her head on his chest.

Y/n: Yup *yawn* me too.

They were about to go to sleep until a red magic circle appeared in the middle of the room and Rias came out of it still in her uniform.

Y/n: Rias? What's wrong?

Rias came closer to Y/n with a concerned or rather desperate face

Rias: Y/n please, you have to take me. 

She climbed on the bed and pushed Y/n down.

Y/n: Excuse me?

Rias: I need you to take my virginity and I want you to do it now.

Rias climbed off and started to take her clothes off.

Y/n: "Does she really wanna do this? I knew she couldn't resist my charm. WAIT! No, something ain't right here."

Rias: Am I not good enough, do you not want to?

Y/n: What?! Pfft no, you're amazing!

Y/n looked at Akeno and she was just as confused as he is.

Rias: I've given a lot of thought and there's just no other way.

She inched closer to the bed.

Y/n: What do you mean?

Rias: Once they know I've been ruined I'll finally be free.

Akeno: Rias, you don't mean..

Rias: Yes Akeno, I have to do this.