Power Trip

3rd person pov

Y/n woke up the next morning feeling like a used up gas canister, drained because of all the gaming he did last night, it was fun not gonna lie, but post gaming was the time when the fatigue kicked in, Y/n was tired asf, not exaggerating.

However, the fatigue was suddenly gone when Y/n took a shower, the warm water running down his body relaxed him, the feeling was really good, Y/n would stay there a bit longer, if it weren't for school. After showering, he got dressed and cooked himself breakfast, it was just a simple bacon and sausage sandwich combined with eggs, after he was done with eating he washed the plate and started going to school, he would ride his car or motorcycle to school, but nah not now, maybe he'll show off in a later time. Before actually heading out and going to school, Y/n decided that he would go buy some snacks for himself and there just so happens to a vendor that sell bubble tea. (bubble tea is really good, imma man and i enjoy it, its good food)

After walking for a while, Y/n went to the vendor and ordered a strawberry flavored one, Y/n was busy on his phone that he didn't realize a certain girl was sneaking up in him.

Akeno: Boo.

Y/n was startled, like he screamed the most girlish scream he ever screamed, that he jumped on one leg and had both of his hands covering him in a karate chop fashion.

Y/n: Don't do that woman! My soul almost left my body. Jeez...

Akeno: *giggles* I'm sorry you were so distracted that I couldn't help it.

Y/n: What are doing here anyway?

Akeno: I could ask you the same thing.

Y/n: Well, I'm buying bubble tea, want some?

Akeno: Oh I've heard of that, but I haven't actually tried it.

Y/n: It's on me.

Akeno: Really? You're too kind. Ok, I'll have the..uh, matcha green tea please.

Y/n paid for Akeno's order and they waited a bit for their orders to be finished.

Y/n: You haven't tried these yet?

Akeno: Couldn't say I have, why?

Y/n: These are literally, just tea but awesome, the flavor is so good, don't get me wrong tea is also good but this, this just hits different, ya feel me?

Akeno: Well, you seem to be an expert in anything food.

Y/n: What can I say, I'm a connoisseur when comes to food, and you know what they say. Food is life.

Y/n and Akeno got their tea and started to head towards the school, all while happily drinking their bubble tea.

Akeno drank hers and was experiencing a taste bud orgasm, it was sweet and had that weird taste of tea, which was perfect combination of the two.

Akeno: Wow, this is really good, so sweet and the pearls are really good!

Y/n: Told ya it's good.

They kept walking towards the school and Y/n saw a familiar redhead walking with some dude who Y/n didn't know.

Y/n: Is that Rias or am I tripping.

Akeno: Hmm?

Akeno looked to where Y/n was pointing and she saw Rias walking with a brown haired boy.

Akeno: Yes that is Rias, your fine and the person she's walking with is Issei Hyoudou, a second year.

Y/n: So she's into younger guys?