I Got A Familiar and it's Badass

T'was a normal day on a normal week. That is, until Rias brought out her familiar.

Rias: This is my familiar, Issei, I believe you two have meet before.

The familiar then transformed into a girl in a red dress, she's pretty. She pretty much looks like a cosplayer if normal everyday people would look at her.

Issei: Woah, so the hot flyer girl was your familiar.

The familiar transformed back and disappeared to god knows where familiars reside.

Akeno: And I've got one too.

She points to the ground a magical square appeared and after that a small green creature came out and raised it's arm. 

Issei: Woah, is that an Imp?

Y/n: Well, aren't you just adorable.

The small demon jumped at a rad way before disappearing shortly.

Koneko: This is Shiro.

They looked to Koneko cradling a small cat with white fur and hazel eyes similar to Koneko, it was wearing a collar with two bells. Y/n squealed at it's cuteness, I mean even if you're a badass when presented with something cute like a corgi puppy you couldn't help but decrease your brain function because of how cute it is.

Y/n: *squeals* You are just the cutest! Can I pet her Koneko? Pretty please!

Koneko: Sure as long as it's not that perv.

She glared at Issei who just shuddered in fear of her kicking him in the nuts again. Y/n reached out and pet Shiro, the cat was enjoying the touch and started purring and nuzzling her face to Y/n's hand.

Y/n: AAH! She likes me!

Everyone chuckled at Y/n's antics, they didn't think that Y/n would act like this.

Kiba: Mine's badass.

Issei: I don't care about your tiny dancer.

Kiba: Why you gotta hate man?

Y/n: Cut him some slack dickbrain. Alright Kiba what's yours?

Kiba summoned his familiar and it was a blue hawk with yellow eyes and the feather at the ends of the wings are of the same color, small cracks of electricity danced around the hawk.

Y/n: You're not lying , that is badass.

Kiba: Thank you.

Like the others, Kiba's familiar also disappeared after demonstration.

Rias: Don't be jealous Issei you'll get one, familiars are major part of being a devil when you're in need their always there to back you up.

Asia: That's great, only problem is we have no idea where to get one.

Rias: That's the next step.

Y/n: Quick question, can humans also get a familiar?

Rias: They can, but you need to have strong magical knowledge and power to have one.

Y/n: Looks like I already got those two things covered, plus I'm great with animals.

There was a knock heard at the door and it opened to reveal the entire student council. They entered one by one until they are all inside the clubroom, and surprisingly it actually has enough space to fit all of them at once.

Sona: Sorry to interrupt.

Y/n: Hells up with them?

Asia: Issei, who are these people?