Pools and Boobies

After yet another very fun experience that involves some loving, Y/n woke up feeling well rested, I mean if you have two beauties all to yourself you of course you're gonna feel well rested. Y/n was in between the two girls, both of them affectionately snuggled into him when they felt him move slightly.

Y/n slowly made his way of out of his bed and took a shower. After taking a shower, he opened his closet, took out his uniform and wore it, opting to wear the jacket for later as he'll be the one to cook as the two girls were still sleeping. He went beside the bed and kissed both their foreheads and their reactions were really cute. They smiled and went to hug the pillow that he used.

Smiling, Y/n made his way out of his room and descend into the living room and making his way into the kitchen, getting the meats from the freezer chest letting them thaw. And cooking them afterwards. Somehow making an entire buffet

After he seemingly died and had a talk with God, The God. Y/n can somehow use his magic and alter it to create animals. He said that the beasts that Y/n can create was sentient and aware and their fully loyal to their master. Y/n summoned a few of them to help him in preparing breakfast. This allowed Y/n to quickly finish his cooking and preparing.

Not wanting to get himself wet and dirty his uniform,  the summoned beasts where the ones responsible for the dishes. Y/n is waiting for the girls to come down but he was getting hungry, so decided to take the first bite.

After a few moments, Y/n heard a door close looking up, he saw both Rias and Akeno with their hair damp, Rias was still drying her hair with a towel. They went down the stairs and went to the kitchen sitting on the isle and beside Y/n.

Rias: Good morning Y/n.

Akeno: Good morning sweetie~.

Y/n: Hello hello.

They kissed both of Y/n's cheeks at the same time and ate their meal. After their breakfast they cleaned up and headed outside, Y/n now wore the school jacket and went outside following the girls.

Y/n: Ya know, I'm feeling cool today, imma use my car.

Rias: You have a car?

Y/n: Hell yes, just wait here.

Akeno and Rias just waited on the sidewalk of Y/n's house as he went inside again towards the garage to get his car out.

The garage opened and the monstrous roar of a engine was heard and out came Y/n's car. A black Dodge Challenger.

It's also a convertible and has 4 seats

Both of the girls were surprised at Y/n's car as they didn't really expect him to have a expensive and powerful car like the challenger.

Y/n: Come on hop in.

He took out his aviators and wore them, Rias and Akeno got in the car. Rias taking shotgun and Akeno sitting behind Y/n.