Morning Surprise and Stray Business

It was morning, grass grows, birds fly and sun shines and Y/n is still sleeping like the jackass he is, and of course he didn't set an alarm, but thankfully there was more than enough time for him to sleep for like I dunno, 5 more minutes I guess.

Y/n slowly opened his eyes as to not blind himself at bright the sun, like seriously morning people, how do you deal with that? Anyway Y/n woke up eyes still half open and body not even functioning properly because of how good his sleep was, in fact that was actually the best sleep he had in a very long time. Y/n was going to turn his body until he felt weight on him and thought about who the hell or what the hell is on his bed.

He lifted the covers up only to blush immensely at the sight. There laid Akeno, peacefully sleeping only in her black bra and panties, lacy bra and panties

Y/n: Lace, my one weakness.

Then Akeno started to shift around and eventually woke up, she opened her eyes and looked at Y/n, her hair perfectly framing her face and all over the bed, like you know those girl that are really pretty, but messy hair on them just hits different? Yeah, that's Y/n's situation right now.

Y/n screeched like a little girl and fell off the bed, he immediately sat up from the ground to see Akeno also sitting up, hugging her knees wearing her iconic and cute eye smile.

Akeno: Good morning Y/n.

Y/n: Good morning. And how the hell did you get in here? Pretty sure I locked my windows.

Akeno: Well, you forgot that one.

Akeno pointed to one window that was on the far right of the room, Y/n checked it and it was surely not locked.

Y/n: That explains why you're here. Could've just asked me if you wanna sleep with me you know.

Akeno: I would but I didn't get the chance and Rias also told to me to keep an eye on you.

Y/n: She makes it sound like I'm a dog with rabies.

Akeno: Don't worry I'm sure she has her reasons.

Y/n: Makes sense I guess. Why are you in your underwear anyway?

Akeno: Oh this, I just sleep better in them, makes me comfortable, and you're really soft to sleep on I had a really good nights sleep.

Y/n: That's good to hear, I guess.

Y/n sat down on the edge of the bad, Akeno saw that Y/n's body has multiple scars not many too scars like on those fantasy characters, just enough scars you know, like the amount can only be counted in two hands like maybe 10-12 of them, some are minor but most of them are visible.

The only scar she saw on him is the horizontal scar running over his nose. The thing that caught her attention was three large diagonal scars running across his upper back, she went behind Y/n  carefully reached out her hand to touch the them, until she made contact with them, Y/n looked back and Akeno pulled her hand back thinking that is was rude.

Y/n: No it's okay, your hand is really soft though, I kinda like it.

Akeno smiled and proceeded to caress Y/n's scars.

Akeno: I never knew you had this many scars, must've been a rough childhood huh?

Y/n: You could say that.

Akeno: I know it's rude to ask but, what was your childhood like?

Y/n paused for a moment and Akeno thought that it really was rude to ask that so she just backed off.

Akeno: I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked that I'm so-

Y/n: It's fine, I trust you.

Y/n cut Akeno off and Akeno was actually surprised that Y/n trusted her enough to reveal his childhood. Y/n then started to tell his childhood.