Kentucky Fallen Chicken

You may notice that I have changed the title and cover, but don't worry most of the story is gonna be the same, thankfully I changed it in the earlier stages of writing, your power is still the same I came up with a way that it can fit don't worry.

And I also changed the layout of your awesome house, only a minor one though, instead of your upstairs bathroom being next door to your bedroom, now it's in your bedroom like most houses do. And if you don't already know your house has two floors, the top being just your bedroom and the rest is at the ground floor.

Now on to the new chapter!

-----------------------------------------

Y/n woke up and blinked a couple of times to shake off the sleepiness he looked to his left and saw Akeno peacefully sleeping, her head on his chest, Y/n kissed her head and Akeno reacted rather cutely, smiling and snuggling into Y/n more.

Y/n just laid there for a moment and thought about the events of yesterday, what he could've done to save that poor girl, however he brushed off that thought as it was time for school. Yet again.

Y/n slowly slipped out of Akeno's embrace and got off the bed to take a bath, Akeno no longer feeling Y/n on the bed just got a pillow and hugged it, still in her dreamland.

 Y/n took a shower and was peacefully enjoying the warm sensation of the water hitting his body, it was relaxing like every problem known to man was just gone and Y/n liked the tranquility, that is until he felt breasts squished on his back and arms wrapped around his torso. Y/n blushed at the feeling of literal tits being squished on his back.

Akeno: Good morning Y/n~

Y/n: Um-Uh, G-Good morning Akeno..

Akeno: Guess we really can shower together now~

Y/n: Yeah, y-you could say that.

Akeno: Really, the shower looks like it can fit at least 4 people, which is giving me ideas~

Y/n: Wha-what kind of ideas?..

Akeno: Oh you know. You, me, in the shower, touching each other~ 

Akeno whispered to Y/n's ear, her voice laced with heavy ara ara energy and seduction Y/n couldn't help but blush at the lewd thoughts that Akeno was giving him.

Y/n: As much as I like that idea, we're gonna be late.

Using his speed, Y/n suddenly zoomed through his house and into the other shower, Akeno giggled at how Y/n acts despite looking like a dude who could literally kill you in 7 different ways in a span of 1 minute, he is easily flustered and acts nervous around pretty girls. 

(pretty sure we are all nervous around pretty people)

After Y/n's shower, he made breakfast as usual as he lives alone, well I'm not sure now because Akeno is staying, the meal he prepared was the same as yesterday you know, the sausage and bacon sandwich with a little bit of egg on the side.

Y/n already wore his uniform, you know the standard stuff nothing too flashy, wearing the pants, dress shirt and jacket, and of course ditching the ribbon, it looked kind of stupid in Y/n's opinion.

Akeno came down shortly after Y/n was done making breakfast and was eating a piece of toast, they enjoyed their breakfast and headed out to school.

They were just walking side by side, no big deal that was until Akeno came close and held Y/n's hand. Y/n was startled at the act and in cartoon fashion jumped away from Akeno with a 2 meter distance between them, and Y/n holding his hand like it was severed.