Y/n vs. Riser

The rating game was a disaster, Issei constantly used his perverse move to strip his enemies instead of actually the moves that he learned to fight them, instead he thinks with his junk rather than his brain.

Rias had it worse, she was forced to forfeit and become Riser's bride. They were all at the underworld attending the engagement ceremony. Y/n was just laying on his bed all alone, Akeno was with the others in the underworld and Y/n can't sleep, he couldn't just stand around and do nothing like in the rating game, not being part of Rias' peerage he just stood on the sidelines being one of the spectators.

Deciding that he had to do something, Y/n got up and changed his clothes opting for a black bomber jacket. But before he went to the underworld, he indeed to check on Asia and Issei.

Thankfully they were right across the street, Y/n walked towards their house and looked around for a place to enter specifically a window, as he didn't want to wake up Issei's mom and dad. He found a window and looked through it, seeing Asia sitting at Issei's bed, Y/n knocked at the window startling Asia slightly, Y/n waved to her and she went to open the window, Y/n quietly and gently entering.

Y/n: How is he?

Asia: Most of the injuries healed but he's in a coma.

Y/n: Man, that blow really did a number on him huh?

Asia: Yeah, I thought he was gonna die.

Tears welled up in Asia's eyes and she started to cry silently, not really good at comforting a crying girl Y/n just put a hand on her shoulder and gently massaged it.

Y/n: It's...it's okay. I'm gonna go down there and teach that bird brain a lesson.

Asia: You will? Please save Rias and the other Y/n!

Y/n got something out of from his pocket, it a flyer given by Grayfia before the rating game begun.

-----------------------------------------
*flashback*

Y/n entered the room where Rias' brother Sirzechs, let him stay for the rating game, the place was real cozy with a fireplace and even a bar with multiple types of drinks behind it. It also had a really nice and big view of the arena.

Y/n: This is cool.

Grayfia: Y/n.

Y/n jumped slightly at the voice of the older woman behind him, puttinga hand on his chest and taking deep breathes.

Y/n: Please, with all due respect, don't do that I'm still quite jumpy because I'm literally in hell.

Grayfia: Forgive me, but I must give you something.

She got something and gave it to Y/n, it was a flyer with the Gremory symbol on it.

Y/n: A flyer? What's this for tho?

Grayfia: It was at the request of Sirzechs, he wanted to you to give Lord Riser a lesson.

Y/n: Lesson? I'm assuming it involves a fist to the face? 

Grayfia: Yes.

Y/n: Well, I'm down. How do I use this?

Grayfia: Just focus your magic into it and it transport you outside the outside the household. And only use that after the rating game.

Y/n: Aight, noted. Thanks Grayfia.

Grayfia bowed and went outside, the match was still in the preparing phase so Y/n took his time to enjoy the special treatment and relax a little.

*end of flashback*
-----------------------------------------

Y/n focused his magic on the flyer and a magic circle appeared beneath him.