Some chessy schizz

(I wrote this so you all can send me some ideas...)

You and Hiccup were Riding Toothless (btw- older hiccup) It was after the big battle. About 5 months later. Hiccup had a fight with astrid and they broke up. That was this morning. Hiccup was always like a brother to you. At first you had the same feelings about him. But as you grew up and got to that point were boys were cute not full of koodies he grew on you in a romantic sort of way.
~~~~~~~~

You didn't have your own dragon yet because you were looking for the perfect one. So there you were. Your arms were around his torso. And felt at the moment to give him a tight hug. Toothless let out a happy grown and smiled up at us. For those who don't know Toothless is the ultimate fan boy and one of the biggest shipper I have ever known.

"here we are ma'lady" hiccup slipped off and have you his hand. He had never called you ma'lady before he usually called you a silly nickname some thing along the lines of "more of a hiccup" he came up with some of the stupidest nicknames ever. Anyway you had landed on ichi armpit and were hanging your feet off the edge watching the sun go down. Hiccup reached for your hand putting his own one too of yours. You pulled back surprised. "sorry" he said looking bashfuly((is that right?)) away. Instead of telling him it was fine you kissed his cheek. He turned back and embraced your lips. Just for a second you could have sworn you were dead your life felt complete. You turned back towards the during sun and lated your head on Hiccups shoulder. "It's beautiful" you spoke in misty voice.

"it's ok"

"Hiccup how could you say that it's completely exquisite!" You had lifted your head and look right into his dark green eyes. He laughed.

"I can't pay attention to how amazing the sun set is when i'm sitting next to the most beautiful thing in my life."

You blushed so hard you could see it in hiccups expression. "so you think so too y/n?" He asked. You smirked and lay back down on his chest. "I'll take that as a yes." He smiled and lay his head on yours.

THE END!
HOW CHEESEY WAS THAT! BOOM! ACTUALLY I'M QUITE PROUD OF THIS. YEAAAAAAAAAA! <3