universe!

I was heading over to hiccups house, he asked me to come. Told me it was something about the dragons. It was warm today, a roaring 52°(F)! Oh well. Any way just as I stepped on to the stairs right in front of his house I felt an Ice cold, slimy, something or other fall down the back of my shirt. I screamed and the response was hic laughing. I pulled a dead fish off my back. I screamed again and threw the fish at hiccups face. I missed. Not by much.
"you jerk!" I screamed at him, he continued laughing.
"sorry, it was too old to give to toothless."
"and you decided that the smart way to get rid of it was to put it down my shirt? Cause I thought you were smarter than that hic,"
He shyly looked away, then he realized I ment payback. He ran. I gave chase. I called toothless, he came running. I quickly told him the plan and it was put into action. Toothless ran up behind hiccup, tackled him, and started licking him to death. I laughed.
"alright! Alright! Call him off! Call him off!"
"he's your dragon hiccup," I said.
"urg- fine, toothless stop,"
Nothing happened.
"karma's a bitch," I giggled. Hiccup pushed toothless off but as he stood up toothless finished the job by licking all the way up his back making hiccup a mane.
"it's not karma it's payback," hiccup corrected.
"what's the difference smart guy?"
"karma is the universe getting you back and Payb-"
"hiccup, you and me both know on just as good as the universe," I smirked. He just gave me this death glare that eased into a smile, he slowly shook his head at me.
"what?"
"nothing Mrs. universe,"
"that's what I thought,"