Snotlout x reader

Yeah so this is a little different... but give this a chance okay 👌🏼😌

You were working in Gobbers shop to earn some money before Snoggletog. Hiccup had taught you to sharpen swords so that's what you did. Finishing another order you brought it to the windowsill and wrapped it in thick brown parchment.
"Hey."
"Hi snotlout."
"You look good today."
You laughed a bit, "you sound pathetic as usual." You met his eyes and he turned a little red.
"Hey, ya'know-- y/n I uh-- wanted to ask if you would wanna hang out sometime? Like uh-- well I don't know," snotlout said nervously, struggling to keep his confident tone.
"Yeah--"
"Yeah okay I get it maybe some other time," he sighed and turned round hitting himself in the face.
"You didn't let me finish I was going to say 'yeah sure'."
He swung around, "wait seriously?"
"Yeah but what are we going to do?"
"I don't know I've never gotten this far before."

yeah this was really short but like I just had this idea that maybe snotlout would have a girl that he actually liked not just that he finds attractive and he would ask her and she'd say yes. And he wouldn't know what to do because that had never happened to him before. Idk if you guys liked this or nah...