Red Death

Y/n's hand scratched under the dragons grey head.

"What are you?" Its head nuzzled your limp hand while the other hand flipped through your copied edition of the Book of Dragons. The dragons six eyes flickered and it's nose twitched as it smelled the parchment.  Hiccup pushed through the door surprising both you and the dragon.

"Have you figured out what she is yet?"

"Well, it's really weird cause she looks like a Red Death but she's really small, like not 1000 feet long, she's like the size of a flightmare and- Oh my lord. Gods I just assumed that she was full grown. But you're not are you?" I asked the dragon.

"YOU HAVE JUST TRAINED A BABY RED DEATH!"

"OH MY GOD! I- I got a Red Death to cuddle with me!"

All of the yelling and excitement had gotten the baby to jump around and he leaped onto hiccup and started licking his face. Hiccup chuckled and pushed the dragon off.

"This is huge y/n."

"I know," She smiled looking up to Hiccup as her hand stroked between the baby's eyes. 

"You have to name her, " He smiled back blushing slightly, "That's step two."

"Yes,  I know.  I just wanna think about it."

He looked at the dragon again, "Don't take too long, she can't be called 'dragon'"

"You're right," Y/n said walking over to Hiccup, "No oh my Gods! I got it. D/n!"

Hiccup ruffed your hair ans put his arm around your shoulder pulling you closer to him before kissing the top of your head quickly.  Y/n leaned her head on Hiccup's shoulder. Both of the teenagers watched d/n look around y/n's room.

"What are we going to do when she grows up?"

"I guess she'll have to live outside..." You answered holding back your smile. Hiccup gave you a weird look.

"Yeah I think so," He chuckled smiling down at you under his arm. Y/n smiled and blushed, hiding into his chest.

_________________________________________________

Sorry this was so short!!! I'm currently hand-writing the book of dragons and came up with this idea after fulling out the page on the Red Death. MORE UPDATES TO COME!!! STAY TUNED 😆😆