Silence....

I hid behind a rock. Breathing heavily. My black hood Hanging low over my eyes. My back was wet from the Snow covered ground. The black dragon ran up sticking his nose to the ground and sniffing around like a hound. His head turned towards the rock I was sitting behind. I got up on my feet in a crouching position. I took a deep breath and ran. Ran as fast as I could. But the black dragon was too fast. It soon caught up to me. Pinning me to the ground.

Third person~~

Slerp! Toothless licked you up and down untill you barrel rolled out from under him and sat up. "Haha, he got you good y/n!" Hiccup walked out of the Snow covered bush laughing and smirking at you with his giant smile. "It's harder than it looks. He's got that sniffer of his." You were kneeling down and holding toothlesses nose and strokeing  his face. He rubbed his nose on yours and you rubbed back. "Such a cute boy! Yes you are!" Babying toothless was your favorite pastimes. He knocked your hood off. Hiccup was laughing. "You need more practice, tomorrow same time." Hiccup said. "Your right, I can do better and I am REALLY out of practice! But Astrid can get mean if you spend to much time with me and not to much time with her."

"While we're on the topic, do you know why she gets soooooo jealous?"

"It probably has something to do with her being a control freak... OR it could be becase she is dating the chief's son that kind of trained a nightfury, that is also gawked at by almost every girl on this island... or something like that."

"Almost every girl??"

Y/n's p.o.v.~~

"Oh Hiccup, your so clueless!" I facepalmed.

"Wait what!?" He asked still confused. I sighed. This poor ignorant child.

"Hiccup, do I really have to go over this..." he looked down and rubbed his neck "ok, you know when Marget comes up to you and asks about toothless?"

"Yeah."

"She's flirting with you. Thats why she laughs after everything you say." Your voice was flat.

"Ok, um y-yeah that would make sense. You laughed "Ok well go to Astrid." You made go-leave-now motions with your hands and he ran back through the woods. Toothless looked at you he gave you a sometimes he forgets he has a dragon face and walks after him.

Later in the town~~~

(Hiccup's p.o.v.)
Was y/n right, did every girl in town like me? Did she like me? That would be amazing! Wait! NO! she doesn't! She is your best friend Hiccup. But she was pretty with her (h/l) (dark/light) (h/c) hair. Not forgeting her (e/c) orbs that seemed to peek further than just the outside. Her eyes peered into your very soul. She always knew what was wrong. She cared more about others than herself. She hates Astrid but she still spoke up when I was going to spend the day with her instead of Astrid. My thought bubble poped as Astrid threw an ax an inch away from my head in a sudden burst of a anger I screamed "Why on Thor's good earth would you throw an axe at my head!"

"I didn't."

"Then what was that!"

"Listen Hiccup if I threw an axe at your head you wouldn't be alive to have this arguement with me." Anger boiled inside her.

"I didn't mean to offend you!"

"Well that's what it feels like!"
"Y/n would have never had done that." I whispered under my breath.

"It's over Hiccup."

"What?"

"Us. It's over. You obiously care more about y/n than you do about me. So go be happy with her. Or any other girl on the island, I see the way they all look at you." She sniffed. I was shocked what just happened! I walked home. Defeated.