moving in (part 2)

I stood at the bus stop. I am always the first. I like to read on the curb. While I was sitting there reading one of my favorite books the boy who had just moved in walked over.
"Hi. What are ya readin'?" He asked sheepishly. "oh urm- (favorite book)." I answered. God dam it y/n stop it. "Are you new?" I mentally face palmed. I'm an idiot. First class. "yeah, you passed twice yesterday while we were moving in."He said. I blushed from embarassment and looked down. He laughed. "what's your name?" I asked a better question. "uh it's kinda weird."
Y/n furrowed her eye brows. "Where my family's from it's normal, but here not so much." I Crosses my arms. "it's hiccup." I rasied an eyebrow then berated out laughing. Holding my stomach and bending over trying to catch my breath again. "alright, alright. Stop laughing." He said trying to hold back his laugh.

At school I introduced him to my friends who went goo goo for him. He was totally unaware of the whole situation.

When I got home my dad wasn't back from work so I went out side to feed (cdn). She was no where to be seen. I wondered around town calling her name. My dad pulled into the driveway starring at me like I was an alien. I told him about (cdn) and he said it would be fine she come back to where the food was eventually. What if someone picks her up and hurts her or- or-

Tears dropped from my eyes. It had been a week and me and dad walked around and put up lost cat signs. Almost directly after we finished our door bell rang. It was hiccup he had a black cat on a brown leash. It had half of it's tail gone replaced by a red replacement. Hiccup noticed me starring and explained "to help him keep his balance.so he can still climb trees and stuff, " He paused " I have (cdn) she showed up at my house a week ago. She was snuggling with toothless." He looked at the black cat. I laughed and took (cdn) from under his arm and held her like a baby.