moving in (part one)

Me and my father passed by the house up the street heading for the store. A 'for sale' sign planted into the ground.
"I wonder who's going to move in?" I asked. He shrugged.
"Maybe a cute boy!" He joked.
"shut up." I grumbled. Acting like I didn't care came easy. But really thoughts passed through my mind. Maybe a cute boy would move in? I am going to make it count if one does! Not like every other time I try to flirt and end up sounding like his mom or worse get to shy and dont say anything! I promise to myself that I won't do it.

It had been 9 months since the house went up for sale. I sat in my fluffy black chair on my room as (cat/dragon name or cdn) jumped onto my lap. I petted her slowly she was a blue coated she- cat with bright green eyes (picture). I starred up the street and watched as someone slipped a 'sold' sign into the ground. This grabbed my attention.
"Hey dad! They sold the house!" I screamed to him. I pet (c/d/n)'s head. She purred and rubbed against my hand before leaping off and prancing out of my room and down the stairs.

About a week later a moving truck pulled in just before I was going to walk by the newly sold house. ((btw: olderish hiccup + your 15 to 16)) A big man with red hair and a beard hopped out of the truck and waves at me I waves back and kept walking. When I got back from the convenient store right out of my neighborhood I saw a boy a little older than me with auburn hair that fell over his face, red from cold. He picked up a box and headed inside the house.

I ran the rest of the way to my house and quickly closed the door behind me. "Wow. Is there a mass murderer out there?" My dad joked laughing at me panting at the door. "Dad! A *pant* cute *pant* boy *pant* moved in *pant* down the street." I grumbled. My dad just laughed.