Hoffersons

(This is for Jesusgirl62426 )

"Hiccup! Where are you! I give up!!!"

I heard him laugh, "You lose!" Hiccup crawled out from his hiding place. I pouted, "I'm sick of this game."

"Y/n! Hiccup! Dinner's ready!!" Astrid's voice called after us. 

"Come on," I grabbed His arm and pulled him along. 

Astrid and my dad were just sitting at the table when we ran in.  Chicken was cooked and spread on the table. Astrid was filling her plate. She's 11 and really cool! Hiccup sat down after me and he ate dinner with us.  Hiccup was always at my house. He's my best friend. My only friend. 

"Bye Hiccup!" I waved at him from the door way as he ran home. He turned and waved back, he tripped and his face turned really red.

"AH!" I turned around to bump right into Astrid, "That kid is so weird, He literally stared at me all though dinner. He does that all the time!"

"Leave him alone Astrid!"

"Girls can we talk?" My dad walked by behind us. He sat us down, "I have to go on a trip girls. Astrid I'm going to have you stay with your uncle, that way you can continue your training. Y/n you're coming with me."

Me and Astrid  both looked at each other then back at our dad. 

"I'm sorry girls but this is what has to happen."

EIGHT YEARS LATER 

"Hiccup!" Astrid busted through the front door. 

"Yeah," He said moving some plans around on his desk, "I'm upstairs."

She ran in and jumped on the bed, "You'll never believe what's happening today!"

"Oh really. So what's so big, other than the fact that I'm 16 years old as of today."

"Oh my Thor! It's your birthday! Right. I'm sorry I forgot but today is so important. Y/n is coming home. Today."

"Y/n... Shes coming back... TODAY."

"YEAH!"

"Oh my gods. Astrid this is great," Hiccup hugged her. 

"I know!" She smiled, "Lets go!"

Y/n slipped onto the ports. She had her clothing in a bag on her right and her bow strung around her left shoulder. It was something she picked up over the years. 

(y/n p.o.v.)

Yeah, 8 years ago my dad and I left Astrid and Berk for exploration missions. 

"Y/N!" Astrid came flying down the ports.  The last time I saw her she was 11, now shes almost 20, she's still amazing. Her body hit mine with so much force we fell back on to the port into a little cuddle pile. 

"You're so old," Astrid chuckled. 

"ME. You're the one who's 19!"

"I know! Gods you've grown so much," She helped me up and looked me up and down. 

I grunted and hugged her again. 

  "Hey," a familiar voice sounded over Astrid.  

"Hiccup!" I yelled as Astrid released me to say hello to dad. 

I saw him 16, in the fesh. He looked, grown. 

(hiccup p.o.v.)

"Hey," I smiled looking around Astrid's s back to she my old friend. 

"Hiccup!" Her eyes lit up and her face went into this crazy smile. 

"You remember," I joked.

"Shut up!" She was smiling so wide. It's so cute.  She's adorable. I opened my arms for a hug. She jolted into my body and I caught her practically mid-air.  Her arms were around my neck, I supported her body best I could. I know I've hugged her before but this was so perfect. I don't know how I feel. Finally we stepped back and just looked at each other.   

"It's been a while. "

"8 years."

"Yeah."

After all this time I thought I loved Astrid, she is beautiful and amazing, but I can't look away from her. It's like she's glowing, I really can't look away.