Pirates! (part 2 on common request)

"Y/n. What do you mean?" Hiccup pulled back a bit and held your face, rubbing his thumb over your wet cheeks. Your tears came up in hicks and shivers. Hiccup scooped you up to hold you. 

"Hiccup no. You have to leave me here."

"Why?"

"I- I don't deserve you."

"What does that even mean? You're everything to me."

"You don't understand Hiccup.  I- I was going to do something horrible," You said ignoring the fact that Hiccup was talking you off of your ship.  

"Just tell me... and then we can move on."

"When I first arrived I just planned on taking Berks gold. The dragons took me by surprise but I got over it. I spent so much time with you to get closer to the gold. A real one woman job. But the more I was around you the more I started to actually love you. I promised my men I would come back with the gold of an entire island, and I could come back with no gold but I couldn't not come back at all."

Hiccup had put you down and was looking at you from about a step back, "Your former plans don't matter, you're different now-"

"I still have to be there for my crew."

"No you don't they will understand. You can appoint a new captain," He took the step forward to close the space. His arm brought you closer, "Don't leave me y/n. Please."

You stared into his eyes and kissed him quickly.  

"Please y/n. I don't want to go on with out you..."

"okay."

"Okay!" His eyes brightened, smile smacked on his face. he hugged and lifted you off the ground, "Thank the gods."

Your feet touched the ground and he buried his head into your head and hair, You laughed as he kissed from your cheek to your lips for a quick kiss then continued to your neck. 

"Hiccup."

He stopped kissing you. 

"I'll be right back."

You walked back onto the ship and said goodbye to your crew hugging many of them goodbye, they we're your family after all. 

"Bye Miss. y/n. We're all going to miss you," Jiffy ruffled your hair. 

"I'm going to miss you all  so much. you must come back and visit me some time."

"Oh of course Miss. y/n."

You hugged Jiffy, "Alright bye. I love you all."

Hiccup was standing on the port when you walked off the ship. The crew took the ship out to sea and you watched the hands wave at you over the side of the ship you waved back from hiccups arms. He waved them off too. You continued to wave even after the ship was diapering on the horizon. Hiccup kissed your head and you put your arm down.  He turned you around and lead you off the ports and back to the village. 

TWO YEARS LATER (y/n's p.o.v.)

I looked down at my grey fur dress dripped in gold leaf, along with a long white cloak lined with more fur. It's clipped on with gold clips. I bushed the fur in the correct direction and looked in the mirror. d/n was behind me with a black bow tided around her neck. I laughed at her cuteness. 

There was a knock at my door. I ran down ad cracked the door to see who it was. Astrid! 

"y/n are you ready?!"

"Yeah, " I smiled and opened the door. d/n ran down the stairs after us. We left for the great hall. 

The door opened. 

I saw him standing looking so handsome in almost all black with, like my own dress it was decorated with hints of gold leaf, to finish his look, a heavy black bear fur cloak.   His father behind him, his armor and helmet gone, and the whole village, looking a little bit cleaner than usual, staring back at me. 

All of the nerves I was supposed to be happening hit me at once.   

I was about to marry Hiccup. 

My legs moved me forward while I stayed in my thoughts. I was practically out of it for the whole ceremony.  Stoick read prayers to the gods and finally joined our hands. 

"Even in Valhalla they shall meet again and sit side by side to feast with the gods!" 

The entire hall cheered and screamed, not a single viking voice louder than the pirates in the back of the hall. 

I hiccup and I kissed, my stomach clenched. This was it. This was my life.