C R O W N

CROWN (Hiccup x Dragon Princess)

Request: princessOfDragoon - "Do a hiccup x dragon princess reader(dragonborn if you skyrim) one shot"

Notes: I didn't know what " dragonborn" meant hope this is still okay! sorry! Also it kinda sucks.

Word Count: 1066

    Y/n could feel the winds across her back, her first paw hits the ground, then the next, then her back two come back to the ground. As unfortunate as it seemed to Y/n she wasn't born with the gift of flight as her brothers and sisters were.  They flew high above the ground where you ran. You groaned as your back landed from a jump. The river by your family's den ran loudly with rain from the early morning hours.

    Your mother laid in the very back of the cave; you ran to her, purring as you rubbed against her side. Her long neck turned to face you and her slimy tongue slid up your cheek.

your other siblings soon followed. Y/n fell to the ground next to her mother with a huff. She watched the other dragon families sleep and add to food piles. Dragons flew in and out.

    "Y/n," Your mother called for you.

    "Yes." You answered as she pulled you aside.

    Her large paw reached around your head and she licked your forehead, reassuring you.

    "As the oldest of my children, Vine has asked to be your mate."

    Your eyes widened at the mention of Vine's name. He was the chief dragons son, If you decided to take his offer, you would be the princess. A princess of dragons.

    "He asked- to make ME his mate?" You asked in disbelief.

    "You don't have to accept..."

    "I do. I do accept."

    Your mother's face lit up, "Wonderful!"

oOo

    You'd been the dragon princess for quite some time, years in fact. Never in your lifetime had you had a disturbance quite like the one you experienced on the first day of summer.

    "Hiccup! Hiccup come see this."

    Y/n looked over the ledge above the cave, a large black dragon was stepping over the last log on his way into your home. 

    "Hey!" You growled. The dragon looked up quickly, "Where do you think you're going?"

You jumped down into the entrance of the cave.

    "Hiccup!" the black dragon roared.

    "What?"

    "You- You speak dragonese?"

    "I speak what?"

    "Hiccup!" The black dragon called louder.

    Crunch! Crunch!

    A creature, walking on two legs had emerged from the dense forests that surrounded your home, It called out in shock then covered it's face with it's front paws.

    "Hiccup look," the dragon whined at the creature. The dragon nudged the creature begging him to look at you. It made a noise: a hissing like noise. It pulled its front paw up in front of itself.

    "Who are you! What do you want with us?" You growled at the black dragon not taking your eyes off the creature. It's eyes widened, More hissing noises came from it's mouth.