pirates!

In a sweet summer day y/n ran around the ship running back and forth trying to keep the sailors in check. "Keep that mast on check Jiffy!" Y/n screamed pointing towards a tall man with a long beard with beads stringing through it. You started to climb the mast passing Jiffy and reaching the top you looked out across the vast sea. You squinted focusing on a dot through the mist. It was growing. "LAND HO!" you screamed down to the crew below. They Begain running in all different directions.

Your P.O.V.~~

I giggled to myself. Untill I felt long cold claws wrap around my shoulders. I looked up and saw a red dragon flying through the sky at what seemed like full speed. The second land showed under the dragon I pulled out my sword sliceing its feet. I landed on the grassy ground my gold on my shorts jumped.

I slipped my sword back into its place. I looked towords the ocean. a clif drop off seperated me from its glowing waters. "well then. Next town it is." i said to my self starting to walk into the woods behind me.

(third person)

little did she know that was the end of the world as she knew it...Though it was summer nights are cold. They can drop to freezing tepuratures. y/n huddled herself into her long cardiain and continued walking through the woods. her eyes struggled to stay open. she looked up seeing the stars and moon above her. Please let me get through this. A tear daed to fall. a black shape flew across the sky covering each star for a time. As it flew across the back sky. A rustle was coming from the bushes next to her.

y/n could see the figure. It was looking at her its red eyes glowing through the bushes. Its head popped out revialing a night fury. y/n held out her hand us an instict to her knowlodge of their plasma blasts. Instead of burning, pain, and death she felt a soft bumpy lump in her hand. She looked up and opened her eyes. They fell on the bright red ones of the night fury it wasnt black it was white. An albino! ((a/n: picture at top)) Its red eyes semed to glow in the dark its skin was cold. "Are you cold?" y/n asked the night fury nodded brushing its head agaist y/n's stomach. "ok, if your going to stay with me your going to need a name. How about al..." the dragon hook her head no. "are you a girl?" the dragon nodded. "ok then d/n?" the dragon seemed happy as she nodded yes. "ok, d/n it is." the dragon layed down on its back and opened its wings as if to let y/n know she was welcome to lay with her. y/n aproched slowly. When she reatched d/n she layed down and d/n's wings slowly closed around y/n.

y/n's p.o.v.~~

The sun was shining into my eyes as they squezzed open. d/n was gone. Was she an illusion? I heard a rustle in the bushes. "haha! ok d/n you can stop messing around i know your there!" the bush kept moving "d/n? stop messing around. your starting to freak me out!" A black night fury popped out of the bushes. "YOU ARE NOT D/N!" i screamed and ran when i reached the clif i turned, just as d/n flew around the side snapping at the dragon. How many night furys where on this island! i thougt they where rare! Then i noticed that the night fury had a bright red tail fin with a white design on it. Attached to the fin was a string of metal rods leading to a saddle. "Wait d/n no!" i called out, walking in front of her and she imediately stopped sitting up and licking her lips. "Where is your rider?" i asked the black dragon. Not expecting an answer. "Im his rider." a voice said making me jump from the sound. A skinny boy walked out from behind the dragon. He had Brown hair and green eyes to match his dragon, his peg leg was tricked out just like his dragons fake fin. His jaw dropped as he saw d/n and me. I walked over to her holding and stroking her nose. A large boy, and a buff boy walked out of the same place the skinny boy had come from. "Hi! im Snotlought! you know im single and your a pretty girl." the buff boy walked up to me lifting and looking at my h/c hair. I pulled away. Wrinkleing up my nose. The other two stood in awe looking at my dragon. "uhm, hello, my name is y/n. pirate and proud of it." i said confedently, the brown haired boy walked over to me "i'm hiccup, you've met snotlought, and that is fishlegs." he addressed looking to each character as he said there names. "is that a night fury?" fishlegs said. i looked back to her and then turned back to answer "yes, but shes an albino, her name is d/n." he walked over to her and looked at her "may i?"

"oh of corse."he started to look at her as he walked down towords her tail d/n followed, sniffing him. "Amazing! She is an article of perfection. i thought toothless was the only one."

"uh, toothless?" I asked not knowing what he ment. "he's my dragon." hiccup said patting toothlesses head. "you know y/n i have a monstrous nightmare!" said snotlought butting in. "Wow really! cause i have a night fury." i played. Snotlought started again "You know you should come back to the village, you can stay at my house." he said holding out his arms and moving his lips as if he where kissing the air. "Actually thats not a bad idea."hiccup said as snotlought cheered."but shes staying with me and my father." he finished. snotlought stopped cheering an looked anrly a hiccup. "you cant just steal my girl!"

"Im not anyones 'girl' ok." i said angry. We all walked back while hiccup expained everything to me.

"Ok, tomorrow you can join us for dragon training." hiccup said brfore leading me up to his room you can sleep here, i realised it was his my the bed with a viking helmet on the post and the night fury sized tree slize. "hiccup i cant take your room!"

"no its fine im gonna' sleep on the cou-" i hugged him "thanks." no problem. ((a/n: its about to get alkward!))

third person~~~

y/n changed into her normal sleep wear of a shirt that hiccup had given her and underwear. It had been a week sence she had been brought to berk. She was in classes at the academy. lightning struck at the top of the house. Thunder flollowed. y/n layed down. sitting in bed with her eyes open. Her door smashed open making her jump and sit up in bed. hiccup was standing in the doorway. "hiccup?" y/n asked surprised she made sure to keep the blankets over her botom half. "s-sorry to burst in i just t-thought you might be s-scared." y/n patted the side of the bed "here." hiccup walked over and sat. y/n pulled the blankets over hiccups lap and sat next to him. They both sat in silence. rain hit the window and roof. d/n slept peacefully in toothlesses usual spot. footsteps of 4 were coming up the stairs. toothlesses head appered in the doorway followed by the rest of him. d/n woke up and looked at the black dragon. he pulled himself over to her and layed down matching her shape and pulling his giant wing over her. she cooded and set her haed down. y/n rested her head on hiccups sholder. watching the dragons. "you know y/n, Snotlought is'nt the only one who likes you." y/n looked up at him "like who?" he looked down at y/n. "every boy on the island." y/n laughed sleepily"even you?" hiccup blushed.

hiccups p.o.v.~~~~

"yea." i said quietly looking down once again. y/n was asleep on my sholder. i snuggled down lower in to the blankets. moving her to rest on my chest. i fell asleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

i woke up and y/n was gone. so was toothless and d/n. I looked out the window. and saw a shp sailing out to sea. toothless walked in. "come on bud we have to go." i climbed on and flew off. we landed on the deck and were immediately surrounded by men from every angle. One called out y/n's name and she walked out from a cabin under the weel. "y/n why are you leaving." i saw tears fill her eyes and i walked to her, she collaped in my arms hugging me. "im sorry i have to leave."she wispered. "why?" i responed.

"because i cant be in love."