Broken Strings

"Dagur's going to pay for this!" He yelled turning to look at the dragon riders.

"Hiccup it's obviously a trap," Fishlegs said trying to reason with the infuriated Hiccup

"I don't care Fishlegs." Hiccup took a deep breath. "He took her and I don't want to think about what he'll make her do." He looked at the black scale charm on the necklace that was wrapped around his wrist, It shimmered in the dimming light of the sunset.

"We can't go now. We don't know where they are and its almost dark," Astrid spoke this time.

"There is no way she's spending a night with that creep," Hiccup said swinging up over Toothless. The others called after him as he flew but he wouldn't stop. He looked at the necklace once again, his deep breath exuding as a warm mist into the cold night air, recalling the events that had taken place earlier that day.

~"Hiccup!" He heard your voice loud over the commotion in the village streets. Berserkers were running rampant through Berk, it was their best plan yet. They started with surprise, almost lighting the entire village on fire with flaming spears. These fires set the thatched roofs quickly ablaze. Vikings from around the village ran to help put out the huts that had caught fire. Using this distraction Dagur and his Berserkers stormed the town. Stoick forced Hiccup into hiding, but it didn't matter. This really was Dagur's best plan yet. They took Y/n. If they could get Hiccup to come to Berserk they would have the upper hand against him.

"Hiccup! Hiccup!" She dragged his name out pulling against the outcast men, "Hiccup!" her voice filling with pain and fear gave Hiccup such an adrenaline rush he pushed his father aside as Stoick went to stop him from going after her.

"Y/n!" Hiccup's voice surrounded him as he looked for her in the chaos and crowds. He saw the two large men dragging her away. She struggled, their eyes catching each others.

"Y/N!"

"Y/N!"

"HICCUP! Help!" Her Hand reached out for him. The men growling curses at her shoved her along. Her face covered with pain as they twisted her arm further and it reached an almost mangled state. Y/n cried out in pain. Hiccup's anger turned to determination as he rushed the men. As they realized he was attacking them they slung y/n down having her fall on her dilocated shoulder she clutched it and cried out. Hiccup did his best to fight the men but their size that sealed his outcome: faliure. He was eventually flung to the ground beaten and blodied. His only ability to watch as they took away his love. Pain in both of their eyes as they were dragged away. He reached out in a final spiritless attempt to regain her. With their eyes locked on each other y/n made sure Hiccup saw her drop her dragon scale necklace onto the ground.

"I'll find you y/n!"

Stoick found Hiccup on the ground after the fires were mostly out and the Berserkers had cleared the island. He helped his defeated son up, imediately Hiccup scampered over to y/n's necklace laying in the dirt. He wiped the scale charm on his sleave to get the small amount of mud off of it then wrpped the leather cord around his wrist.

"I have to find her," He whispered looking at the iridescent black scale. The gang gathered behind him, "Dagur's going to pay for this."~

Toothless gargled making Hiccup look up from the iridescent scale, a familiar skrill sail was hoisted above the ship.

"I'm coming y/n

"I'm coming y/n." His hand clutched the scale. "Let's go bud."

__________________________

So how do you guys feel about the pictures, or the media in general? Idk I just wanted a way to express him in a visual way. Hope you enoyed!! (Pretty sure the CIA is going to be lookig into my search history. #writersreserch)