I'm not the only one or I'm not at all?(N.R)

D:cheaters go to hell, but will you send her to hell?

Angst
Cheating
___________________________________________
I'm at the training room at 12 am everyday, pouring all my energy on the punching bag, giving all the pain that she caused me to the punching bag, many thoughts are wandering inside my brain.
I'm not the only one, I'm not the only one she thinks when she touch herself, I'm not the only one she daydream about,I'm not the only one that makes her heart flutter,I'm not the only that give her butterfly in her stomach,I'm not the only one she hold hands with while walking in the park,I'm not the only one she thinks everytime,I'm not the only one she dreams about,I'm not the only one makes her horny, I'm not the only one that satisfy her, I'm not the only one that she brought into our shared bed,I'm not the only one that she falls inlove with...

I'm not the only one or I'm not at all?

The way she walk towards him ignoring me is enough,the way they talk and with sudden blush is enough,the way they steal a glance at each other is enough, the way they steal kisses when they think that no one's looking is enough, the way she pushes me to take mission so him and her have time for each other is enough, the way she pulls out instantly when I tried to kiss her,the way she harshly tell you to fuck off when I hit him accidentally in a training,the way that she never talks to you,the way she makes excuses so I don't sleep with her in our shared bed, the way that she flirt with not only one person but with two person while she's having a 'relationship' with me, cold stare,empty smile,empty I love you. Why? Why can't I just break up with her...

Because I love her more than anyone can love her...

Then the punching bag flies backward after three major blows. I check the time  -3 am-. I sit down on the couch in the living room while my knuckles are bleeding

"Jarvis is anyone awake?" I asked as I pant heavily due to intense punching

"Ye-" before Jarvis could finish feminine voice interrupts"What the hell is happening Y/N"when I turn I round I saw Pepper with Tony by her side, my parents in short.

"You've been doing this for 3 weeks" my father added. Funny, funny that I'm getting this treatment for three weeks from Natasha Romanoff my girlfriend of 2 years.

"Nothing, insomnia y'know" I said and scratch my knee, they both look at each other and sigh

Mom sit down infront of me cupping my face"You can't keep that to us forever Y/N but that doesn't mean that you're obliged to say it now, I just want you to remember that whatever it is that you're hiding we will always support you"Mom said and they both kissed my forehead

"Thank you Mom, just give me time, when things get souther than already is I'll do what I should do, what's right for both of us"I said as I walk out going back to my room with aching body,head and heart.

On my way to my room I hear Natasha moaning,gasping,whispering two names. Bucky and Steve. I wanna knock down the door and kill both Bucky and Steve, they know, they clearly know that I'm in relationship with Nat. but I can't bring myself to knock down the door, I don't want to be selfish knowing that Steve and Bucky makes her happy and not me. I feel my tears rolling down my face freely.

I run, I run not to my room but to Wanda's room. My best friend she knows what's happening, she knows everything about me and Nat, what's our current situation.

I knock on her door after seconds she opened the door and let me inside. Before I fully entered I slumped on the floor and cry punching the floor with still my bleeding knuckles

She wrap her hands around me, hugging me, comforting me "Come on Y/N let's clean that blood"

Wanda's POV