Scarlett Ingrid motherfucking Johansson [S.J]

I did my best to make it shorter as possible.

~

"Let's welcome the star in Evening house,
Y/n Y/l/n" Ellen announced, Y/n emerge from the back and wave at the clapping audience.

She sit down on the couch "Ellen it's nice to see you" She greet with a smile.

"That should be my line" Ellen said, and the audience laugh, Y/n laugh too "You dress... according" Ellen joked.

Y/n clothes is disheveled with a lot of holes in it, suitable for her latest movie "Don't I look hot Ellen" She said and flirtatiously wink at Ellen, so much like her character in the movie.

"My wife won't like that" She said and slightly laugh, giving the camera a glance "Anyway I don't want to sleep in the couch, So tell me about your new movie"

Y/n tell her about the movie, and maybe spoil a little bit, she tell her about her favorite scene where she get her biggest character improvement, soon Ellen initiate a game.

Now they're sitting on the chair with a Buzzer infront of them "We're back with Y/n Y/l/n and now we're in the hot seat to answer my burning questions" Ellen said.

"I'm an open book" Y/n said, playfully moving her eyebrows up and down.

"Let's see, your first boyfriend"

Y/n looked at her and laugh,she push the buzzer "My first GIRLFRIEND is way back on highschool" She said.

"It's confirmed" Ellen said, and flick her hand ✨gæly✨, Y/n mimick her "Wait so nobody thinks I'm gay?"Y/n said looking at the audience, the audience nod in unison "All of you couldn't be more wroooong"

"Moving on, celebrity crush"

Y/n push the button as fast as lightning "SCARLETT INGRID JOHANSSON" She shouted on the mic, the audience laugh "If someone give me a chance to do a movie with Scarlett, sweet God, I'll run naked on the street" She said, her mind creating a scenario with with Scarlett.

The next question have the same answer as question two, pretty much all the answer have the same answer as question two, Most love actress, Scarlett. Most beautiful actress, Scarlett. Most sexy actress, Scarlett obviously. Most fashionable actress, Scarlett. Best actress, Scarlett. What's the meaning of life, Scarlett. What's your favourite colour, Scarlet(t).

"Last question, if you have to choose between your career or Scarlett" Ellen asked, expecting her guest to have a hard time thinking.

But Y/n push the buzzer the second Ellen finished her sentence "Scarlett Ingrid motherfucking Johansson" She said, and give herself a standing ovation and bowed jokingly.

Ellen stands up "Please welcome our special guest"

Panic visible on Y/n eyes as she scan the area for that special guest, then she saw a woman body coming from backstage, she quickly move on the back of her seat, In the process she fall forward, face first, her fall creating a loud thud "Are you okay" A female voice asked, helping her on her feet.

"Oh my god" She sigh, she cover her face with her palm in embarrassment.

"Scarlett Ingrid motherfucking Johansson huh" Scarlett whispered teasingly, her voice send chills through Y/n's spine.

Scarlett assist her to sit on her lap because there's nowhere to sit [Sus] , and of course Y/n obliged without a second word "So after this, do Y/n get any movie with you?" Ellen asked.

"We'll be talking about that soon" Scarlett said, Y/n feel Scarlett's breath on her, God knows how much Y/n enjoyed their position, her hand intertwined Scarlett's.

Y/n keep her silence throughout Scarlett's and Ellen's talk, she just keep admiring Scarlett's voice, breath, hands, everything about Scarlett. And of course savouring her moment on Scarlett's lap, Ellen notice her silence "So if you get to choose what genre of your future movie, what would it be?" She asked to both of them.

"Romance" They said at the same time, the suggestive laugh of the audience caused their cheeks to turn into deep scarlet.

"Well, I guess we'll have to wait then" Ellen said and smirk at them, Scarlett smirk back, Y/n laugh awkwardly.

The interview go on, they talked about both of their movie, Y/n new release movie, Scarlett's upcoming movie, the interview ends after talking about the movie.

Once they arrived on their dressing room, she hugged Scarlett tighter than Scarlett's lungs can handle, Scarlett chuckled despite the tight feeling, when the hug ends, Y/n kissed Scarlett on the lips "I miss you" Scarlett said.

"I miss you too" She hug Scarlett for a long, long, long moment.

"Now let's do that Romance movie privately" Scarlett said, biting her bottom lip seductively.

And y'know, y'know, y'know, y'know, they did 50 shades of Scarlett.

×÷× The End ~-~

This one shot chapter is in the 10 best chapter I ever wrote, I still think the best is - Fingers and Tongue  - but we will never know, I might write something greater, but anyways, you have to vote! 😡