Feathered Love. [N.R]

It started when everything seems so dim, so dark in an empty room. It isn't pitch black but it feels like it. The unbeatable team is now in shambles and no longer can call a team, and the safety on Earth isn't secured as it used to be.

She dug for something she can hold on to. Someone who will held out a hand with all this going on. Someone who can sheltered her away from her shattering life and their slowly dissipating team. Time burns her, she couldn't dodge the incoming fire shooting from everywhere. But Natasha is there. There for now.

"Don't worry, soon everything would be alright" Natasha said, trying to heal the open wound with words of tommorow and maybes. She planted a feathered kiss to her knuckles, making her believe the words she uttered.

Natasha is the sweetest woman she's ever been with. All that exterior and her past doesn't suit her personality as a lover. Shes a charmer, and she's charmed.

But she know their love wouldn't last. Their love is there because there's no one. She would say that to herself over an over. And for Natasha it was partly true, they wouldn't be together if she have someone she can hold onto except her, but it gets deeper as it lasts.

Dangerously deeper.

She thinks it was the connection. The same tragic background. Sob story about their family. Done things they regretted at the the end. Their common ground made a friction, friction to connection.

...

It ended when the dusted people came back, after she heard a snapped, her face still long with regret, pain and loss. The face like she just lost the lottery ticket.

Their love is just as feathered as their last kiss, too soft and to fast that she almost missed it.

~

Why do you all go fucking feral in the comment when im dead? And flirting?! Plus in French?! Like  do y'all secretly hates me or what😨