Writer and Painter [ᗢWandaNatⴵ]

: My MCU favourite ship that no longer sailing😀

Short, just like youಥ‿ಥ
charoutisism

~

[Writer]

Wanda Maximoff, a writer.

She write everything she feel, she write what she want to feel,what she see and what she want to see.

She want to see everything, she's a curious woman who want to explore every land. If she's not hooked to being an excellent writer she would be an adventurer.

Even if her family wouldn't like her to write and always pursue her to submit to a man.

She offered a help to a woman. An obviously stressed woman. She's impressed by her paintings despite some of them is barely done or some parts is missing, she think of offering a hand but then she don't have any knowledge in terms of painting. So she offered herself. Her naked self.

She don't feel ashamed offering herself, she will feel ashamed passing the chance to offer herself. Before she got tied and Mister economic proposition knock on her door and be her prince fucking charming, she make sure to make the best out of it, because who knows, it might be tommorow or the day after tomorrow. She like to experiment and experience many things before time catch up to her.

Right, it was an experiment that she want to experience.

Her mother told her if a woman and a man is alone together in one room, forbidden things will happen, however the “forbidden” will be taken out if they're married.

But no one told her what will happen if a woman and another woman is alone together in one room.

That though bring her to this situation where her clothes are tossed to somewhere and her whole body is in view.

“Your husband is the only man that could see you naked" Her mother said when she hit the puberty stage. She thank herself not being interested to offer herself to a man because if she does, her mother will kill her before she hit her 40s.

She kept looking at the woman who expertly maneuvering her brush on the white canvas. She see this woman not to often hanging out with other painters just around their street but this is the only time she got to study and internally gush about her feature. Her eyes represent the forest and like the forest she would always get lost in it, her voice so calming like the sound of ocean waves, her straight fire like hair, her plump lips that would make the most beautiful smile and her body represent the ocean, so much to offer and many unexplored land.

It's the first time she feel this kind of tingle below her to a woman, well to be honest she never really felt something like this to a man, only to her.

She have no sense of time as she continue to write in her brain everything she feel and see. She wonder if this woman feel the same about her, even if just a little bit. She never wish someone to like her as much as she wish this woman would like her back, if requires she'll beg for it.

She don't know what caused it to escalate from painting to touching real quick, but she can't say that she have a problem with it.

She's not the type of a writer who write romance because she never felt that breeze of romance before, not until today. She feel like she could write a whole book with 500 pages about how her hand caress her body while her mouth take care of her with so much spice and her tongue made her feel alive but yet so dead. It feels unreal, the feeling make her regret for not doing it much earlier.

Her mouth keep creating such a sound that she never created before. Her heart so tight like how tight she hold on to her chest. Her hand tightly gripping a handful of the woman's hair, she like how soft her hair feels like in her hand.

She rode a horse before but she kept falling down and have her whole body hurt, she never thought there's another activity that also involve riding and making her whole body ache, the only difference is when she's hurting herself riding a horse it makes her want to stop, but when riding her make her feel want to do it all night long and never stop.

Now she know what will happen if a two turned on woman is alone in one room.

~

[Painter]

Natasha Romanoff, a painter.

She paint anything, nature, animals, place, what her mind creates, but she mostly enjoy painting women.

How their hands look so beautiful, different curves of every woman, every flaws and perfections, their eyes that is so captivating, their smile that she rarely see, their hair cascading down their body, woman of every colour, their lips so soft, their warm body and their caring traits.

She love women.

Women deserve every respect and recognition they deserve, they don't deserve a misogynistic husband.

She don't love women because she's a woman herself  but because women have a biggest role in her life, every woman in her family always push her to do what she wants and see everyone as equal, they taught her that rich is poor in some way and poor is rich in some way.

They're not the most fortunate when it comes to money, but a good family should be not based on financial status. Just like house, you need money to build one but you need to feel comfortable in it to make it home.

However her father is known to be one of the richest. Her father provide food and home for them but that's only because it's his obligation and not because he want to. She never know what her father looks like or even sound like, she know nothing about her own father. Her father know her knack for painting and provide it sometimes. She got the hunch that her father support her for his own gain, but he's still her father so she still give a little bit respect.

She almost give up painting because of many family problem weighing her down, but she got to talk to a woman and the woman offer her help to her.

She was a little bit shocked by the offer but she agreed nonetheless.

Now her eyes are focusing to two things, her painting and her body.

Her mind wondering. She think about if it's possible to have a sexual intercourse with the same sex, it's not like she's thinking of doing it with her... Maybe a little bit. It's just mostly curiosity.

But still, her brain keep making another thoughts and many what ifs.

What if she back out right now?

What if she feel uncomfortable with me?

What if my painting don't look good?

What if she's thirsty?

What if she's tired?

What if she's hungry?

What if... I touch her?

Well, y'know, two not so straight woman who want to touch each other.

At the end of the night the what ifs vanished and the sensation take over.

~

The time comes and writing is over.

Wanda Maximoff, a wife and a loving mother to two amazing girls.

The time comes and her painting career is far from over.

Natasha Romanoff, a famous painter.

It started with painting, it ends with writing.

Their love story become widely known as the decade turn into decades, Wanda's book got published at 2000, 22. The only book she's willing to publish.

༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽End༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽

Kinda similar to Dickinson...

Anyways, September is coming 💃⛄🦌

And beautiful hoomans/aliens/A knee mall can y'all check out my book? There's no forcing involve here just a little bit threat, nothing big.