Hate (N.R)

D:You and Natasha likes Bruce... 🧐

__________________________________________

Y/N POV

"Bruce here's the materials you need" I place some unknown materials on his work table that he requested from Tony "And honey this is your food" I offer him the food and when I looked at his face I saw his cheeks turn red from being called honey.

Bruce nod and shyly takes the food from my hand, I smirk at him as he turn into more level of red.

Second later someone cleared their throat from the door and we turn to see who is it and we saw a beautiful redhead smiling wryly at me and said "I believe Bruce owe me a date" she walks in confidently while smirking at me, of course to annoy me,I faked annoy for the sake of her but in fact her smirk gives me funny feelings... well not only her smirk but everything about her make me feel giddy.

This set up have been going on for weeks now, me and Nat courting Bruce.

This started when I saw Natasha flirting with him in the party Tony threw weeks ago and I didn't like that, NOT because I like Bruce but because I like her so I court Bruce to annoy her. Yeah I know it's childish but I guess I'm a grown-up child.(doesn't make sense for you but for me yeah😌)

I just really like her. She is the girl anyone wants, she's perfect from head to toe, she have a sharp mind, fighting skills, her smile that still can make me feel giddy even how little it is.

So for me I'm courting Bruce just to annoy Nat and Nat... I don't know, but I don't wanna pry on that, I might just get hurt, sometimes knowing too much only hurts you.

Bruce is just like a big brother to me so that's why he knows why I'm doing this and his blush makes Nat more annoyed at me. He's not blushing because he have romantic feelings for either of us he simply just can't help it, after all you can't control your emotion or what your body reacts in embarrassing situation and our situation is embarrassing, flirting with your little sister is not in his vocabulary, well flirting in general is really not his thing.

I nod meekly at Nat not really have much time to bicker and turn to face Bruce again "See you Bruce" I wink at him in friendly manner.

As I turn to leave I stopped beside Nat and whispered directly at her ear "See you Natasha Romanoff" It makes her tensed for a second and that's my cue to leave before we enter another childish bicker.

I enjoy whispering at her whenever I leave, it makes her uncomfortable, I don't what's the reason but I don't care I just want to bother her the way she always do
_________________________________________

Natasha POV

I decide to walk towards Bruce's lab to talk about...

Y/n...

I kinda have a big fixation towards her. Like really big, I think about her all the time. I can just sit somewhere and just look how genuine she is when she feel sympathetic for someone, how she laugh even if the joke is completely dry, how she fix her hair whenever harsh air blew up her hair, whenever she can easily scare Thor the god of lightning with just one deadly smile, how her walk can capture my attention without her knowing, just reminisce the time when how she stand her ground against the accords and also how she doesn't wanna fight any of her friends so she didn't pick a side even if she strongly want to fight alongside team cap,how she can be so selfless and risk her life just to help other people, how her past in the redroom didn't hold her back (not like me), how she can handle herself in battle, how flawless she move in everyday basis, how she can be a real bitch if she needed to, how well she control her temper and let it all out in battle, how she can talk sweetly and venomously at the same time... I really like all of her except ONE...