Google [S.J]

Description: Scarlett and Y/n needs closure... But neither of them know how.

~

Closure.

Why do we need closure for something that ended ages ago?

Do we heal or we just learn to be immune?

Am I immune or it never really hurts me?

That's what Y/n asked herself everyday, and everyday she ask herself that , worse questions comes up, but this time it's different, she's not asking herself instead she'll ask Scarlett. Her ex, she don't why they become ex, it just happened, its fast and blurry.

She knock on Scarlett's door despite the anxiety crawling and eating her inside "Y/n Hi!" Scarlett exclaimed happily.

Y/n smile at her anxiously "What brings you here?" Scarlett asked, Y/n and her never ever talked after their break-up, their break-up might be peaceful, no hurtful words, but it surely break them, Scarlett don't know why they broke up, she didn't see it coming, it just happened, it's fast and blurry, next thing they know is Y/n taking her clothes and things.

Y/n take all the bravery she can muster and blurts out"Closure"

She knows that they both need it, they both want it, because they both have the same question everyday. So she agreed.

"But I don't know how to do closure" Y/n added.

"Neither do I"Scarlett said.

"Do we need to Google it?" Y/n asked, getting more comfortable with Scarlett again, for the last year's she never felt comfortable with Scarlett except when they're together, she thought when two person broke up they shouldn't talk or do any communication, because that's what her parents did but when she finds out that it's not that she decide to do something, and this is something, what's happening right now is that something.

"I guess so" Scarlett agreed and take out Y/n's phone, it's like natural for her, they both don't mind it as if they never broke up "You still have the same password" Scarlett said in amusement, she's amazed that she never change her password for the last years.

"Can't think of something better" she shrugged, there's nothing more better than Scarlett's birthday.

Scarlett typed ‘How to get closure from a relationship’ then one from WikiHow comes up "It says; Remove all physical reminders of the relationship from your space." Scarlett said.

"Oh what about the vibrator" Y/n asked nonchalant.

"It's gone"she answered

"How? I mean I didn't bring it with me" She asked.

"So" she begins "My car broke last last month, I think in January, then I decide to commute because no one can pick me up then y'know I did that on the BUS, then I forgot..." she trail off, laughing awkwardly.

"Oh" Y/n said awkwardly "That's nice, I guess..." She said then gesticulate Scarlett to continue.

"Anyways so next; Move to another space if you lived with your ex."

"We already did that five years ago" Y/n said. They both stared on empty space when they realize it's been five years.

"How is that five years?" She asked rhetorically, they can't believe that they didn't talk all those five years they're apart.

"It's like, just yesterday" She muttered "but anyway it's done, we - I mean I already moved out" She said.

Scarlett nod with that but she still can't believe that they both live - barely - without talking or touching or looking or whatever "I guess..." She trail off and scroll down for the next step "step 3 ;Cut off contact with your ex."