Hero is what you are. [N.R]

: ⚠️R@pe⚠️

⧗                                                                                                     ⴵ     

She cried a dozen times before she accepts the fact that Natasha left her in the harsh grasp of redroom. Natasha promised that once they had a chance to escape she will bring her to the outside world, she knows they still wouldn't be free but she still nodded and hoped like how she hoped that someday she will get the peace she - they deserved. Yet here she is staring blankly at the dying girl in front of her as she see the head of Redroom - Dreykov- smiling at her in such a disgusting way, it's not only because he was the man who detained her and trained her to kill but because he was looking at her like she was a food to be eaten. It disgust her. It disgust her in more level she can't comprehend. If Natasha is here she would save her even though she know she couldn't, even though she know she isn't a saviour.

After the training she was called to accompany him. She isn't as innocent as she looked. She know what a man as evil as him wants to a puppet woman like her. He greeted her with a food she don't usually eat. It's tempting but she swallowed her hunger and stare at him like she was dead, and to be honest she is dead. She is dead and so does this man in front of her. There is no way he's alive. She know it, she seeks any life within those eyes but she see nothing except a man that was too lost to be saved. She tried to cried and begged but it didn't helped, instead she was asked to beg more and to get on her knee, and she did. She did and she actually think he will feel even a little sympathy but he did not show any. Now she is on her knee for different kind of reason, but she still begged, not beg for freedom but beg for something that put so much pain in her heart and something she don't want to do but need to comply. Her mouth was stuffed but not from food. It disgust her but she is willing to swallow anything for her life. She was ordered to lay in bed, and if she was a girl she once was she would easily comply thinking that she'll finally got the sleep she needed, but it was once, she isn't that girl anymore. It didn't only pained her when he forced himself to her, a man who was old forcing herself to a woman who's not even half his age, it also hurts her head that many woman had been treated like this, many kid was taken from their la la Land and brought to this wicked load of shit world. She was forced to enjoy such a thing she doesn't enjoy. Her tears wouldn't fall and it pains her more than how much the old man shove every piece of him in her. It still wouldn't fall after the old man finished his climax and even after he walked away without even an ounce of sympathy. She was left in the bed, staring emptily at the dirty ceiling with her body aching from both training and......

What he did was beyond disgusting.

He was utterly disgusting.

-

She was ordered to hunt Natasha and to bring Natasha back in the redroom alive. She agreed, without even hesitating. She was thirsty for revenge. She was thirsty for Natasha's blood. When they met for the first time without the four walls of Redroom she got the urge to tear her apart. She didn't, not yet.

"Natasha Romanoff is indeed a beautiful woman" She compliments, and it isn't a lie. Natasha is still very beautiful. She still have that sharpness but softness she once craved after a long day of training.

She was worried for a second when Natasha raised her eyebrows as if trying to recall something, but the look of recognition didn't come instead she was greeted back with a shrug "Who told you that?"

The once alive me.

"Why, everyone of course!" She exclaimed, the same way her younger self would.

Natasha smirked at her, the same way she would whenever she would make her flustered and blushing. She felt a twinge of happiness knowing that Natasha didn't lost herself. She pinched her knees for that, it is wrong, it is completely wrong to feel happiness for someone she would betray and for the woman who betrayed her.