Rachel Hannah Weisz [S.J]

: I just want to gauge my eyes out so I won't fall inlove with a different woman for 69th times again.

Like as always, this is short and shit.
~

The whole cast is officially listed, three Black Widows, Red Guardian and the bitch, so now they're ready to shoot BW.

In the first day Y/n is unusually cheerful, very for Scarlett. Y/n is not the stoic type or anything, truth to be told she's all smile all day, but not this kind of smile. She smile with whole of her teeth showing. And that statement is from Scarlett's perspective.

Don't get her wrong, she don't hate her smile, she adore it, it's just so not her. She don't know why at first but now she get it...

"Rachel Weisz" Y/n yelped while clapping her hands in excitement, she jog to Rachel leaving Scarlett on her own. Scarlett scoff, she quickly follow Y/n toward Rachel.

"Y/n Y/l/n" Rachel greeted, she kissed her in the cheeks, and Y/n kiss back Rachel happily.

"Y/n have a crush" Florence teased, popping out of nowhere "Don't I deserve a kiss too?"

"We already met, like once? Or twice? I don't know" Y/n shrugged not taking her eyes off Rachel.

"Didn't we also met a million times?" Rachel asked. Y/n is always there whenever Rachel have a new movie, even if she's not the lead, and sometimes Y/n invite her to eat with her.

"But you're special" she earned a glare with her answer. But they didn't say anything anyway.

"Let's work our ass of girls" David shouted from a far.

"This is going to be great" Y/n whispered.

"This is going to be awful" Scarlett whispered.

~

They're halfway through the shooting. Same as the day before, Y/n is still much infatuated with Rachel. They're basically glued to each other, Y/n following Rachel like a lost puppy and Rachel letting her to follow her because she's too cute, kidding.

Scarlett eyes is hurting, not from too much use of phone, but from Y/n and Rachel. She don't wike it, she's not homophobic or anything, it's just painful to watch, and we smell something fishy...

Scarlett was about to confront Y/n for...  Truthfully she really don't know what for. She just have this boiling feeling whenever Y/n is clinging to Rachel like a monkey. But Y/n is missing, or rather with Rachel on her trailer.

She already visited David and Florence's trailer, and there's no chance Y/n will go to her trailer because she strongly dislike her and she called
Y/n a dozen of times. So it's either she's out somewhere or she's in Rachel's trailer.

She stand close to Rachel's trailer, trying to detect Y/n's voice from inside, but she heard not a single noise from inside. She was about to go when Florence pull her infront of Rachel's door
"You really think I don't know what you're doing, huh?" Florence teased "Mama Rachel!" She yelled and knock on the trailer's door.

"I just talked with Daniel Craig! Could you believe that? Fatherfucking James Bond!" She rambles just before she opened the door with the brightest smile.

"Shush, is Rachel naked?" Florence asked bluntly. Scarlett throws a glare.

"Yup, she sleep naked" Y/n answered, oblivious of the true meaning behind the question.

"Why?" Scarlett asked suspiciously.

"She prefer and she's tired"

"Why is she tired?" Florence asked, smirking teasingly, but it mostly make Scarlett annoyed than Y/n.

"Ohhhh, you mean if we did the deed? No, he have this hot husband and they really fit together, so I won't wreck the hottest couple"

"So if it's not Daniel Craig...?" Scarlett asked.

"Still not" Y/n answered, she glared sharply at Scarlett "Anyway goodnight" and with that she walk out.

"What did you do to her?" Florence asked. Scarlett tilt her head sideways and look at her with confusion "She have this special hate only for you, she ignored you since the first day, You really did something bad to her, didn't you?"

"..."

~

Love, what is love?

I know many writers or non writers asked you this before, I do believe love, but she don't.

She have been with many man before, she enjoy the company of a man before, some man she know is created by woman, like Evans or her father. Sweet and gentle, never hurt a woman.

She's straight since God knows when, so she never really thought she'll love a woman. It's good, it's everything, she love her so much... But she cheated with a man.

Which now brings her to contemplate her whole life, love and everything. She sit down on the grass holding her umbrella at exactly 3:26, looking at the falling raindrops. She's preoccupied with the sound of the rain that she didn't notice an atom sit beside her.

"You like rain?" Scarlett asked, catching the raindrops falling from her umbrella. Y/n shook her head, but doesn't elaborate. Scarlett understand it, after all they're not friends or anything even if they're totally something else in the movie, their relationship didn't turn out very good "What are you thinking?" She asked again, hoping to receive a response this time.

"Just this girl" She began, her anger brewing inside "She is such annoying woman, like super, she eat most of my foods, hog my baba and SpongeBob pillow and blanket, her face is annoying..." Y/n groan loudly "-ly cute"

"Your girlfriend?"

"Ex girlfriend" she sigh as she stand up, ready to leave without a word.

"Where are you going?"

"Home, tell your husband I said hi and I'm gonna steal Rose on saturday"

Scarlett yelled something before she completely leave, but she can't understand it, just like how she don't understand why Scarlett left her for a man...

♪ \(^ω^\ ) End  ♪ \(^ω^\ )

See I told ya.