Baby [N.R]

Natasha decide to take a walk and check the perimeter outside the compound, because she feel kind of different, she feel danger coming but of course she's not sure about that, she don't have any powers to predict the future,but she have a 96% accurate instinct in terms of danger.

The second she lay her feet outside, she hear a loud cry, she saw a baby behind the bush,she carry the baby carefully and called a meeting.

"You adopted a baby?" Tony asked, Tony recommend Natasha to adopt a baby million times and Natasha declined it a million times, her reason is she won't have time for baby, so it never occurred to him or to all of them that Natasha will finally adopt.

"No" she said as she wryly carry the baby, when Wanda appeared she hand it to her, Wanda accepts it wholeheartedly "I saw it behind the bush" she added, crossing her arms.

"Cute" Wanda gush as she bop the baby's nose, the baby giggled cutely. Wanda is surrounded by all of them except Natasha, who looked at the baby's dark eyes deeply, she feel danger coming from this little cute creature.

The baby is handed to different people each time, they showered her with kisses and compliments, and the baby grew annoyed of the people surround her, later on she threw a loud and ear piercing tantrum.

Wanda coos her and command others to buy a milk and diaper for the baby as soon as possible "Be quick"She said, they all hurried off "oh I forget something, can you hold the baby?" She asked, when Natasha was about to decline she handed it to her and run back to the kitchen.

The baby stare right back at Natasha as her hands come close to Natasha's face, her eyes is hypnotizing, the baby murmur something unintelligible, Natasha doesn't seem to mind because she's drowned on something she can't resist.

"Drop me" The baby command, in much mature feminine tone. Natasha obeyed.

The baby shifted into a woman, naked woman if I'll be more specific, her dark hair become more longer, grinning teasingly to Natasha as Natasha blush, she force herself to move but she can't, her  body didn't or rather can't obey her.

"You don't like me much Natasha"  She said as she walk towards Tony's techno and begin typing something, Natasha followed her like a lost puppy, she don't wike it, but she can't do anything about it.

"The food is ready" Wanda trail off when she saw Natasha accompanied by a naked woman "Who are you?" Wanda asked suspiciously.

"You don't like my hair anymore?" The woman asked teasingly "Maybe I should cut it back?"

"Who are you" Wanda asked again, her head tilting sideways and her blue eyes turned red.

"Baby, I'm your baby" She answered.

Wanda attempted to blast her with her powers, but her powers didn't hit her because it stopped midway and she send it back to her.

She flew backwards "Help her" She command to Natasha and Natasha obeyed without any objection this time "Pin her" She commands and of course like the other command she obeyed again. Pinning Wanda is not easy for both of them, but she gesture Wanda to just play along with it.

After a minutes, the woman come to them and stare at Natasha's eyes, pulling her from her command and turning her back to normal, as if on cue, the avengers came back with a dozen of milk and diapers.

"Who are you" all them asked in unison.

"Baby, I'm your baby" She answered, the same answer as before "Do you have extra clothes?"

"Why would we lend you" Natasha asked, glaring at the woman.

"Oh, I get it, you want to fight me naked" She said smugly.

"I like the view" Tony said, looking at the woman's body up and down.

"You do?" The woman said and put Tony to her command like she did to Natasha, Natasha tried to stop Tony, but Tony is pervert she kept looking at the woman "Give me clothes" She commands "Fancy clothes please" She said to Tony.

When she's fully clothed, she sit on the sofa"So what? I'm getting bored, no action? No questions or anything?" She asked,

They moved to attack her, Natasha and Bucky
attacked dynamically, as others surrounds her, Tony is out on her command so he attacked her too, not even single attack lands on her skin because whenever it's close, she shifted or even vanish and came back again.

"I've never been embarrass like this in my whole life" Tony said between breathe when the woman harshly kick her to the floor, other's can't help Tony up because they're on the floor themselves, except Natasha, she's the only woman standing because the woman refuse to attack her, she just dodge every punch or kick she throws.

"Y/n" she whispered to Natasha as they- Natasha fight her, Natasha looked at her confused "that's my name" she added as she wink to Natasha, and later on vanish on thin air.

"She likes you"Tony teases the blushing Natasha, Natasha growl at him and help them up "What did she do?" Tony asked.

"Check you techno" Natasha answered.

Tony checks "She didn't do anything"

"It's impossible, I'm sure she did something" She said.

"She told you something right?" Steve asked.

"Yeah, she said her name is Y/N" Natasha answered, tending her teammates wounds.

Tony's expression change into something they've never seen before, regret, pain, confusion and anger painted on his face, he didn't say anything, no one said anything despite their growing curiosity, because it's obvious that it's sore subject for him by the way he faltered by the mention of her name.

"Who is she?" Natasha asked when she can contain her curiosity and the silence.

"She's dead" Tony said and walk out with a heavy footstep.

•~• The End °^°

So I've seen this Russian girl on tiktok who kinda look like Scarlett J, like they have similarities, I just hope they don't have same marital status though °^°