Rose [S.J]

Okay this one shot revolve around Scarlett, Rose and Y/n. Y/n is Babysitting Rose and everything blooms from there.

Wholesome or maybe.
___________________________________________

"Hi I'm Y/n Y/l/n" Y/n greet the kid when she saw her hiding behind her mother.

"Uh, don't mind me asking but how old are you?" Scarlett asked when she realize that Y/n looks younger than the said age

"29" she clarifies, and take her ID from her wallet to give it to her boss

"No it's okay" Scarlett decline, and smile apologetic smile "okay, let's go inside" She said. she carry rose and head inside with Y/n beside them "Please sit down" she gesticulate to the sofa to sit down, she sit down and cross her legs so no inappropriate is on view. She curse in her head for wearing a skirt but thankfully Scarlett doesn't mind it.

"You'll be taking care of Rose for a month, can you do that?" Scarlett asked.

"Sure" She answered and smile at her.

The first instinct of a mom is to observe anyone who will take care of their child and that also applied on Y/n, even if Scarlett feel good vibes radiating in this woman already but it's good to be sure than be sorry. Y/n clothes are pretty good and she don't mind her clothes, clothes have nothing to do with taking care of her child (she just want to admire her choice of clothes) "do you have any experience" She asked.

"bank teller, real estate agent and singer, all of that is former" She list out as she rummage her brain for a previous job "also-"

"No that's not what I meant" she cut off and laughing awkwardly "related to babysitting I mean" she clarifies.

"Oh" she trail off "sorry uh, I took care of my five niece and four nephews, does that count?"she said.

"That is super counted" she said. Y/n's eyes gaze land Rose, because the kid is still not talking nor meeting her eyes, it's not problem for her, in fact she find it cute.

Then next her eyes fix on the older woman's eyes or rather her whole face, she could definitely see the resemblance between them, insane resemblance, but due to age, Scarlett looks mature and...hot? Inappropriate, but she don't mind it as long as she's not saying it out loud.

"Do I have something on my face" Scarlett anxiously asked.

And that when Y/n finally notice the smudge lipstick just below her mouth, her reflex kicks in and she automatically come close and wiped the smudge lipstick, it's automatic for her because she do that with her friends or family and she never got around with a new people and if she does there's only little chance they have smudge lipstick.

"Oh thank you" Scarlett blush profusely and give a grateful smile at Y/n.

"That's nothing" She said, completely oblivious the blush on Scarlett's cheeks "You know I can do your make-up" She offered when she get too much closer to Scarlett's face and notice some error on her make-up "That's hilarious" she chuckled when she saw a few strands have powder in it, she brush it off by ruffling Scarlett's hair and the hair got more messier "I'm sorry with that, I could also do your hair" She offered the second time, tucking the strands behind Scarlett's ear.

Scarlett is never been more stunned before. She saw the scene unfold with a slow motion, as if she's watching a movie with a speed of 0.25, she watch how close her lips with her own, when she chuckle she feel shivers down her spine by how graceful it is despite how effortless the chuckle is, she like the sound of her voice,it's sending her to a sweetest dreams she could ever have, it's like her voice can make her sleep, not because it's boring but because it's relaxing "that's nice" She said when she feel Y/n's hand on her hair as Y/n's is brushing powder of from her hair, Thankfully Y/n didn't hear it because if she does it be more awkward than it already is, but it seems like she's the only one who feel awkward about this scene because Y/n continued whatever the heck she's doing. "It's okay there's staff who could fix me there, anyway let's eat" she said, when's he finally process what Y/n is asking her.