Star and Air [N.R]

:Short.

~

Air blowing, cold and warm, ocean swaying freely, grief vanished, million stars shining through the sky, night...

Night.

It was night again, she was free again, she was smiling again...

Her arms on her waist, her eyes tightly shut, her toes curling, her hand tugging on her hair, her body aching for more, her body is warm, her lips going anywhere, licking every inch of her, drinking every dripping liquid coming from her below, it was ecstasy, it was pain.

She moan, her name...her name...her name...

It was slow but yet so fast.

It was warm but yet so cold.

She is happy, isn't she?

Nothing last forever, but her touch, her kiss and everything about her last not a year, not a decade, not a century but a lifetime... It was magical...

Her fingers goes in fast, she was moaning, crying in pleasure, in pain.

Gratification, she didn't ask for it, she begged for it, she offered anything for it and now she get it.

Her cum going everywhere, her mouth, her fingers.

She was happy! She was happy? She was happy...

"Natasha..." She moan out loud as one last thrust hit her, she cummed again and again and again.

Natasha drink her eagerly "Another round?" Natasha asked, she's sore, her pussy sore, her legs shaking, but she's not tired so she nod...

It goes again, but with a strap on this time, honestly she doesn't care it it's fingers,tongue, vibrator or strap on, she just want the skin to skin contact, skin to lips, lips to lips, clit to lips, anything that involve her.

It was painful, but that's how both of them prefer, she prefer it, she likes pain, pain and pleasure.

She love all of her, she love her, they both love each other.

~

They're on the balcony, still night. Naked, tired and satisfied, staring at the stars.

"How are you?" Natasha asked.

"I love you" She said, not answering the question, she can't, she's not a liar but she don't want to hurt her.

"How are you" she asked again.

Y/n ignore the question, she look up again, looking at the star "My mother told me that her love for me is like the star" She began.

Natasha nod, telling her to go on.

"She said that her love is uncountable, she said her love light the way for a new path, her love shines, her love guides and her love is forever..." Tears begin to fall down but her face don't give any grief or sorrow, her face blank like the sky, the starless sky. Like her tears, rain begin to pour down heavily "But one day the star didn't show up and my mother begin to fade, she fade like the star, and one day she didn't show up just like the star, the day she died it begin to rain for weeks and I begin to acknowledge the lie that her love maybe uncountable and shines but it fades, it dies, nothing is forever" she looked at Natasha, now with a fear in her eyes.

Natasha smile softly at her, easing her fear with a kiss "My love for you is like an air" Natasha hugged Y/n as tightly as she can as if one day she'll slip out, Y/n rest her head on Natasha's shoulder "It gives you life, it gives you chills..." Natasha cried, she never cries, why would she? She cried before she continued "although you can't see it"

Air blowing.

Rain pour down as loud as their beating heart.

Tears rolls down as heavy as their beating heart.

Their beating heart to her beating heart.

"I love you" Natasha said before her heart stop
pumping. Before Y/n once full heart emptied...

The world melt around them...

~

She woke up...

Hour passed...

Hours passed...

She stare at nothingness as the music come close to an end...

I met a girl who sang the blues, and I asked
her for some happy news, she just smiled
and turned away...

I went down to the sacred store, where I heard the music years before, but the man there said the music wouldn't play...

Within the streets the childrens screamed , the lovers cried and the poets dreamed, but not a word was spoken, the church bell of a broken and
the men I admire most, the father, son and the holy ghost they caught the train for the coast, the day the music die...

And they were singing “Bye-bye miss American pie, drove my Chevy to the levee, but the levee was dry, them good ol' boys were drinking whiskey and rye, singing this will be the day that I'll die”

“This will be the day that I die”

Once full, now empty.

Some food is their breakfast, but hers is tears, dozen of tears.

~

She walk towards her lover's grave, smiling despite the ache. She met an unfamiliar blonde who's also shredding tears.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"Yelena, Yelena Belova, her sister" Yelena offer a hand, Y/n shook her hand "You, who are you?"

"Y/n, Y/n Romanoff" Y/n smiled through tears "Her wife"

Natasha Romanoff

1984-2023

Sister Friend Avenger Wife

°^° End °^°

This is oddly funny😂